Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#388778 by ffounderr Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:52 am
AIRBUS ([email protected]) <[email protected]>

Attn: U**** Ce********,
This is to inform you that your application which was submitted has been evaluated kindly go through the attachments for details of the invitation.
Regards,
Engr. Phil Townson
(Human Resource Relation Officer)
AIR BUS UK

saw this e mail domain on this website (link down below), they used the same text as they did on exxon scam. No doubt this mail has no relation with real airbus. Please be aware.

Regards

viewtopic.php?f=34&p=381689
Advertisement

#395069 by Mohammad Harb Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:40 am
I received the same email from
[email protected] <[email protected]>

In this email i also recieved 3 pdf file attachments.
1. Invatation Letter.
2. Interview Details.
3. Job specification and description.

Reading through the attachments what warned me at first is that the date written in the attachment doesn't match up with the date i received the email (2 days difference) and also they wrote that i will have to pay all expenses through their agency, which looked really fake :laugh-s:
[email protected]

First thing there is no such a thing as express travel agency uk..and googling it will just make google shout SCAM everywhere.

Second thing ..outlook.com? Get your own domain ffs.

And for double checking if it's scam, you can talk to airbus chat bot and it'll tell you that its a scam and

"Please note [email protected] is not an Airbus official email address and maybe being "spoofed" by fraudster".

Anyway stay stafe, don't fall for these fuckers.
And good luck in finding a job <3
#395085 by Michelle Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:12 am
Whois Record for AiRb-d.com (Partial)

Registrar TUCOWS, INC. Tucows Domains Inc.
IANA ID: 69
URL: http://tucowsdomains.com,http://www.tucows.com
Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
Registrar Status clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited
Created on 2019-05-12
Expires on 2020-05-12

Updated on 2019-05-12