Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#335865 by jqa2040 Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:05 pm
Just received this from this people

We acknowledge the receipt of your expression of interest regards to the position of our international representative/ supply agent, including your attached details. We hereby decide to give you more details of the position as required. Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC) seriously requires an international representative/supply agent, but must be a reliable and sincere person/company who will contribute positively towards achieving the aim of our project. Based on (2030) recommendations for future energy demand forecast, a feasibility studies has been established to build a grass root refinery at Al-Zour area, south of Kuwait City with a total capacity of 615,000 barrels per day to meet complex diversified requirements of the world oil market. Project valued at 4.87 billion dinars ($16 billion) "Al Zour refinery will be the world's largest grass root plants being built from conceptual stage; this ongoing mega projects will change the landscape of the oil refining industry in Kuwait. The study has been completed and ready for the PRC (Projects Review Committee) review and appropriate action.

You will work as a contracted agent, make inquiry from good manufacturers of the product "EluakiDrill" from Asia/Middle East as approved and recommended by the scientist/technical team of KNPC that Asia/Middle East has the best and natural manufacturers of EluakiDrill needed for such project. Note; the product KNPC requires is ''EluakiDrill'' and your major responsibility is to make the required product available (EluakiDrill) and supply to our project site in Kuwait on monthly basis or upon request by KNPC or its subsidiary. Also you will be responsible to inspecting the goods at the manufacturer's factory, a day or 2 days before its shipment to Kuwait and KNPC will take care of your travel cost from your country to the manufacturer's factory. After every process of selection is concluded, you will be invited officially to our head office here in Kuwait for the signing of the contract agreement (Hard Copy), legal documents, and other formalities. Also you will undergo a 2 weeks training course here in Kuwait (If the agent needs such training), KNPC will borne the cost of training. The training will give you more knowledge about KNPC operations and your assignment.

In addition, you will be paid an agent establishment fee of 100,000.00 KWD (Kuwaiti Dinar) = 330,600.00 USD (US Dollar) for one year, then you will get an instant pay of $5 on each liter of the product you supplied to us, as your working commission/salary. The agent establishment fee is geared towards facilitating you to establish and open an office in your country as our international agent. Also the monthly supply quantity is 25,000 liters (125 drums of 200-litre drum) per month. You are also entitled to Accommodation Allowance in your home/residence country, monthly Flight Allowance from your country to manufacturer factory for goods inspection before dispatch and one year Insurance cover. All these are stated in the contract agreement that will be signed between you and KNPC, and this contract agreement will be sent to you upon confirmation of the availability of the product.

All the above mentioned will be effective after confirming you our international agent according to the selection criteria, and your reliability towards such position. The monthly product (25,000 lts) cost price and delivery charges will be paid by KNPC through you as our agent; meanwhile you are expected to be reliable and accountable towards utilizing the fund for its original purpose. Moreover, you will present to us a monthly report on your financial activities and our project supervisors will visit at the end of every month to ascertain progress on your monthly report. At the expiration of this one year contract and according to your performance, you shall be appointed KNPC permanent Regional Representative/Agent on supply and logistics. Get back to us if you are interested and can handle such a contract as our international agent, then we shall proceed with the contract terms and conditions.

Thanking you for your co-operation and looking forward to your reply.

KNPC "THE KEY TO NEW HORIZONS"

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Ms. Kholoud Saad Al-Mutairi

MNGR. Corporate Communication & Coordination Directorate

Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC)

Administrative Shuwaikh – Area 4 – Street 102 - Building No. 9

P.O. Box 70 Safat 13001 Safat - Kuwait

Tel: +96524951818

Fax: +96566121807

Cable: KUNPETCO KUWAIT

Email: [email protected]

Also check on the following emails, Mr. Basem Issa [[email protected]] and

Harris Porter [[email protected]]

I was contacted on UPWORK.com if you receive this stay away from them big time scammers.
Advertisement

#339722 by jeabbassian10 Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:08 am
I have been contacted by this same company & I want to know what proof or actions they have conducted that has caused you to deem this opportunity fraudulent? I have not been asked for any personal info, only career related information so I'm a bit confused what they have done that is a fraud. Thank you for your help in this matter.
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote of previous post.
#339737 by AlanJones Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:03 pm
See the reply to the other topic that you posted on.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#345765 by Imrana Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:39 pm
Hello,

I have received a similar scam yesterday but Bahrain instead of Kuwait.
I was contacted on LinkedIn by Dr. Dafer Al-Jalahma, Chairman Of The Board Bahrain National Gas (Banagas).

There are several reasons why I am convinced this is a scam :

1) The text is similar to the above scam sent to Alan Jones and jeabbassian10 is this forum (i.e. EluakiDrill, import chemical from MIDDLE-EAST/ASIA based manufacturers discovered to be more natural, etc).

2) The email at the end of the messages I received is : [email protected], and DR.COM is not Banagas (company the person says he works for), but a public company called offering web domain registrations (World Media Group) :
dr.com :
Domain Information
Domain: dr.com
Registrar: Register.com, Inc.
Registration Date: 1997-08-19
Expiration Date: 2026-08-18
Updated Date: 2017-08-11
Name Servers:
pdns1.ultradns.net
pdns2.ultradns.net
pdns3.ultradns.org
pdns4.ultradns.org

Registrant Contact
Name: ATTN Domain Inquiries
Organization: World Media Group
Street: 25 Mountainview Blvd Rd. #1128
City: Bedminster
State: NJ
Postal Code: 07921
Phone: +1.9089982344
Email: [email protected]

3) On LinkedIn, there are 2 profiles using the exact same name and same picture of Dr. Dafer Al-Jalahma. I believe the one contacting me is the fake. I have notified LinkedIn about this.

Here are the messages I received :

Dr. Dafer Al-Jalahma sent the following message at 10:56 PM on Sat Nov 18 2017
Wa salamuallaikum warahmatullahi
Wabarakatuh, Bismillahirrahmanirrahiim.
Dear Brother,
It indeed is an utmost pleasure to have you among my circle of professional network despite the far distances. Basically, I connected after carefully reviewing your impressive profile and background qualification with respect to feasibility study conducted in our company Bahrain National Gas Company (B.S.C) BANAGAS is honestly seeking for the services of a reliable person/organization to contract as International Agent/Representative who will oversee the supplies of chemical required in our project construction and Installation of pipeline systems in Bahrain, south of Awali precisely. The project is to construct feed gas and product gas transfer pipelines and product gas storage tanks to be used for the gas processing plant, which will accommodate 350 million cubic feet of associated gas from the Bahrain Oil Field and produce liquefied petroleum gas and naphtha, utilizing re-injection pressure and excess gas.
If information interests you, kindly get back to me for direct reference to Contract Awarding Department for official communication complete understanding to contract requirement, terms and benefits and formal proceedings.
Shukran,
Wassalamualaikum
Dr. Dafer Al-Jalahma.
Chairman Of The Board Bahrain National Gas(Banagas)

Dr. Dafer Al-Jalahma sent the following message at 6:47 PM on Sunday Nov 19 2017
Salaam Alaikom Brother Imram, I hope this massage reaches you in great spirit. More clarification with correspondence to my previously highlighted information; Following our company quest for competent Company or Individual who can handle a Supply Contract of our required chemical product (EluakiDrill) from a good manufactures to our project site location in Bahrain, south of Awali precisely. Eluaki Drill is used as an excellent corrosion/rust inhibitor & recommended for Installation of a pipeline system to return residue gas for reinjection. Also, act as working fluids-rust preventives as it gives better protective coating films. BANAGAS interest to import this chemical from (MIDDLE-EAST/ASIA) based manufacturers discovered to be more natural than European, Africa etc products. This contract aimed towards creating business opportunity MOSTLY for people from different nationality to benefit from Bahrain Oil & Gas, according to Economic Vision 2030 agenda. So, I deem your profile fit for recommendation. Let me know your availability to be linked directly with BANAGAS Awarding Contract Department for detailed information also for effective communication. Project goal: The project is to construct feed gas and product gas transfer pipelines and product gas storage tanks to be used for the gas processing plant, which will accommodate 350 million cubic feet of associated gas from the Bahrain Oil Field and produce liquefied petroleum gas and naphtha, utilizing re-injection pressure and excess gas. Our management BANAGAS sincerely seek a services of a reliable Agent/ Organization to be contracted as our Int'l Agent to enhance our supply chain/ Logistics. Thus, An estimated 25,000 liters is to be supplied on monthly bases, or upon request from BANAGAS or its subsidiaries to project location and each liter of the product supplied attracts a profit commission of $5. For added advantatage, kindly note that selection criteria to this contract does not really demand an academic qualification in Oil and Gas (only), but your tenacity towards meeting Banagas set goal. Agent Roles:
1. Agent MUST ensure that the manufacturing company produces the required monthly quantity, delivers the goods at the appropriate and appointed time to the project site location.
2. Product MUST in always be produced to International Quality Standard and must be confirmed 95% original. Kindly get back to me for reference to our Contract Awarding Department with attachments of your cv and profile details if you can handle such a huge responsibility as our international agent for direct communication and disclosure of complete contract details.
I look forward to your response then I will proceed.
Dr. Dafer Al-Jalahma Email: [email protected]
Chairman Of The Board Bahrain National Gas(Banagas)
#360661 by ahmedragmob Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:14 am
the same massage was sent to me over jobzilla and i think the same form and same contents
From The Desk Of Ms.Kholoud Saad Al-Mutairi
MNGR.Corporate Communication & Coordination Directorate
Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC)
Administrative Shuwaikh – Area 4 – Street 102 -Building No. 9
P.O.Box 70 Safat 13001 Safat-Kuwait
Tel: +96524951818
Fax: +96566121807
Cable: KUNPETCO KUWAIT

ATTENTION/ Ahat mob

With this letter, our management Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC) hereby acknowledge the receipt of your expression, resume and attached documents. We highly appreciate your interest regards to the position of our international representative/ supply agent. Our HR experts have assessed your application, and noted your impressive educational and professional background in experiences listed. Thus, We hereby decide to give you more details of the position as required.

Our management Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC) seriously seeks the services of an international representative/supply agent, but MUST be reliable, trustworthy and sincere person/ company who will contribute positively towards achieving the aim of our project goal. Based on Economic Vision 2030, a development plan for improving the lives of Kuwait citizens, as well as overhaul power generation and increase in oil production to meet future energy demands.

Based on (2030) recommendations for future energy demand forecast, a feasibility studies has been established to build a grass root refinery at Al-Zour area, south of Kuwait City with a total capacity of 615,000 barrels per day to meet complex diversified requirements of the world oil market. Project is valued at 4.87 billion dinars and Al Zour refinery will be the world's largest grass root plants being built from conceptual stage. Also, will change the landscape of the oil refining industry in Kuwait. Studies has been completed and ready for the PRC (Projects Review Committee) review and appropriate action. The project aimed securing continuous economic growth in the country, and will offers business opportunity for people living outside Kuwait Kingdom.

You will work as a contracted agent, make inquiry from good manufacturers of the product "mix gorilla epoxy" from Asia/ Middle- East as approved and recommended by our scientist/technical team that Asia/Middle-East has the best and natural manufacturers of mix gorilla epoxy l needed for this project. Your major responsibility is to oversee the availability of the required product and supply to our project site location in Kuwait on monthly basis, or upon request by KNPC or its subsidiary. Also you will be responsible for inspection of goods at manufacturer's factory, a day or 2 days before it's shipment to Kuwait and KNPC will take care of your travel cost from your country to the manufacturer's factory. Please note, you shall be invited officially to our HQ here in Kuwait for the signing of the contract agreement (Hard Copy), legalization of documents, and other formalities. Also you will undergo a 2 weeks training course here in Kuwait (If the agent needs such training), KNPC will borne the cost of training. The training will give Agent more knowledge about KNPC operations entice and your assignment. Also the training certificate will be issued to the Agent upon completion of such training. The training will be focused on International Supply and Logistics.

To proceed further, you will make inquiry from good manufactures of the mix gorilla epoxy in Asia/Middle East as stated and mentioned in our previous message; confirm the product availability and their monthly supply capability. Please endeavor to request from the manufacturer their product specification data, which will be presented to our Technical Service Department for approval and further evaluation processes. Note; (geotechno1ogy chemical ) http://www.geotechno1ogy.com was recommended as an old company from in Middle-East by the scientist/technical team of GODC in collaboration with the Asia Chemical Association, as good manufacturers of this product, confirm also from this manufacturer.

Furthermore, you will be paid an agent establishment fee of 100,000.00 KWD (Kuwait Dinar) = 330,600.00 USD (US Dollar) for one year, then you will get an instant pay of $5 on each liter of the product supplied to our project site location as your working commission with $7500 monthly salary. The agent establishment fee is geared towards facilitating you in establishing an office under KNPC in