Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#342272 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:24 pm
Estela Koch [email protected]

This is a work at home scam where they want to use your personal bank account to launder money.

Hi dear Job Seeker, This is a one time notification of a new position open for you. If you are no longer looking for a job, please disregard this message. Tripbusiness Orange-Tour has an opening for a gifted character. At our Firm, you will be responsible for managing invoices, records and other fiscal documentation, processing orders, and supporting client records. Job Requirements: - High school diploma or general education degree (GED) - Verbal/Written communication skills - Key knowledge/proficiency of Microsoft Office software - Attention to detail with a high degree of precision Benefits: - Home based, distant position - Versatile working hours - Part time and Full time options If you would like to work with us and would like to find out more about the job,review the attached file for a detailed description.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#342273 by Mike Wilson Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:30 pm
Linda Morin <[email protected]>

Hello

I want to inform you that we have received and reviewed your profile and you are qualified for
the position of Tour Manager, dated October 19, on the terms set forth in job description.
Various benefits offered by our organization to new employees are described in attachments to this letter.

If you'd like to accept the job offer, please do the following steps:

1. If you agree with the terms of job offer, go to step ¹3.
2. Send me an e-mail with this text.

I, [ your name ] agree with terms of job offer and I want to get this position.

MM, DD, YEAR

3. You will receive some application forms and documents in 24 hours.
If you have any questions about job offer, terms or conditions of work, please do not hesitate to contact me directly,
I will assist you at any step of work. We are very glad to see you in our team and wish you good luck.

Sincerely Yours, Linda Morin

From the job description document sent by the scammer. No legitimate employer will user an employees personal checking account for business operations.

1. Personal account plan. In this plan you will represent personal interests of our company on the territory of the USA. In this plan you will work with our clients and partners, processing orders and making simple online office duties. You will use your own personal checking account for these purposes, according to international business rules and law. You will receive $4,000.00 monthly after 10 successfully processed transfers and + 5% bonus per each order completed.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon