Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#296224 by Michelle Thu May 26, 2016 5:27 am

Subject: ASSIGNMENT NO:1

Your first assignment check has been posted to you via USPS Priority Mail.
mystery shopping assignment as stated below:

Kindly see attached PDF file for your assignment guideline and commission instruction.

[ASSIGNMENT GUIDELINE]

1: Proceed to your bank or credit union to have the check deposited. Funds will be available immediately or in 24 hours.

2: Deduct USD $350 as your commission and logistics fee.

3: Proceed to nearest Store with Onevanilla Prepaid Cards.

(The cards are available at CVS Pharmacy, Dollar General, Family Dollar, 7-Eleven, Walmart etc.)

4: Purchase 4 Onevanilla Prepaid Cards (Visa or Mastercard) at store. (See below “Samples”).

5: Go to the register and add cash of $500 to each card. $500 X 4 = $2000

6: Evaluate the quality of customer service delivery, condition and arrangement of cards at the store and fill out your
observation in the Feedback Section below (Page 2).
Note: Under no circumstance should you acknowledge that you are evaluating their services as that will deter the purpose of
the program. If asked if you are a mystery shopper, kindly answer NO.
AFTER PURCHASE OF CARDS

7: Open the pack, remove the label in front of the cards and capture clear image of front and back of each card and email to us
along with Page 2 of this document. (Phone camera accepted)
The cards are required for the next assignment. You will also use the funds to carry out future assignments.
This eliminates the need of posting you checks for other upcoming assignments.
Note, after removing label from the front of the cards, do not use them until we instruct you to do so.

FEEDBACK FORM
FILL IN BLOCK LETTERS

YOUR NAME STORE NAME AND ADDRESS DATE AND TIME OF VISIT
Comments:

Three (3) things that could be improved in this store (Services).
……………………………………………………………………………………..
4. How long did it take to purchase the cards?

Thank you for your services.

RESEARCH MASTER’S INC
3524 Yadkinville Road #358
Winston Salem, NC 27106

Advertisement

#299878 by Roserose Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:59 am
I received the same email and check in the mail, Ive searched on other sites and have not seen this being a scam although I am being skeptical about it. Let me know if you get any feedback on this.
#299880 by AlanJones Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:05 am
It's a scam, that is why it is posted here.

The check you received is fake.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#299918 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:32 am
If you're in the USA and received it by USPS, take the check in its envelope to the US Postal Inspection Service. If you're in another country, ask your post office what the equivalent is.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#301401 by Fred68 Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:58 am
We have received and accepted your application. You are hereby confirmed to be registered as a part-time agent for the ongoing marketing research program.

Your first assignment will commence next week. We will be posting an assignment/commission check to you. The payment will be posted on Saturday 23rd July. You will then be required to follow instructions which will be given to you.

Once you have received the payment, you will be required to proceed to nearby store to purchase a specific product and then give us feedback on quality of their customer service delivery and the condition of products in the store. Further details on the assignment will be provided to you soon.

Kindly reply this email, saying you confirm acceptance of this offer to enable us proceed.

Regards,
Paul Landrum
Research Masters Group

E-mail :
[email protected]
[email protected]
#312883 by Musicvocalises Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:09 pm
Please be advised that this scammer is still going strong ... I was contacted via My LinkedIn Profile! I received a message via LinkedIn from whom I thought was one of my business colleagues! The message stated that it was from a LinkedIn member. It wasn't until I opened the message and saw the sender that I identified it as one of my business contacts! After I spoke with the actual business contact, she confirmed that she did not send the message and her LinkedIn profile was hacked!

Unfortunately, before I reached out to my contact I had already completed the application form, which look legit! Embedded in the LinkedIn message was the link to the company's so called website - Connect Market Reserach. It looked really real and authentic whereas they stated that they were a verified LinkedIn partner and it had the LinkedIn trademark! Please note that I have also reached out to LinkedIn to make them aware of this scam as well!

Today, I received the acceptance/confirmation email with the following instructions! The only difference with my email is that apparently Mr. Paul Landrum has gotten a new email address and the company is listed as Allied Market Research.

Many thanks to everyone for your previous post! I hope this helps someone!

-------------------------------------------
, Allied Market Research < [email protected] > wrote:

Greetings,

We have received and accepted your application. You are hereby confirmed to be registered as a part-time agent for the ongoing marketing research program.

Your first assignment will commence next week. We will be posting an assignment/commission check to you. The payment will be posted on Monday 28th November. You will then be required to follow instructions which will be given to you.

Once you have received the payment, you will be required to proceed to nearby store to purchase a specific product and then give us feedback on quality of their customer service delivery and the condition of products in the store. Further details on the assignment will be provided to you soon.

Kindly reply this email, saying you confirm acceptance of this offer to enable us proceed.

Regards,

Paul Landrum
Connect Market Research