Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#265690 by Michelle Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:46 am
[email protected]

Dear Applicant,

Thanks for the mail and i wish to inform you that your interest in becoming an employee of our esteemed company has been noted. We are looking to hire workers on Direct Employment from their home country hence we will be glad to have you join our Team if you meet our criteria. But first there are some questions i will like you to answer which is like a short interview before we can make progress on deciding if we are going to consider hiring you or not. The questions goes thus;

1. what is your nationality and where are you located?
2. what do you understand by customer service?
3. Do you think food and beverages is a thing to really have passion for or care about and why?
4. What will you do if a customer approaches you in the shop, being arrogant towards you as he places his
order?
5. why are you interested in working for Le star cafe & restaurant?
6. Have you been to or worked in the UAE before?
7. Do you have any close relative in the UAE?

Please kindly provide your response to this questions for our interest so we can proceed with other details prior to hiring you.

Thanks and waiting,

Regards
Samuel Kareem
HR Manager
Le Star cafe & restaurant
Telephone: 00971522124897
Facsimile: 00971528060076

Lestar Cafe
To Michelle Banks
Dear Michelle Banks

Thanks for getting back to us with requested information. i am impressed at your interest and response and we might consider hiring you to join our Team as a WAITER. Do know that if you are hired a probation period of 6 months shall be provided during which you shall undergo training and trial to see that you are fit regarding the suitability for this role. Nonetheless, you shall still be receiving your full salary throughout this period.
we offer very competitive, motivating and satisfactory salary(s) with many benefits. And also we provide the opportunity for growth within the company. Every detail of our offer will be mentioned in the Employment offer we will send to you prior to us processing you Employment visa.

Note; I will need any confirmation medical certificate or proof that you are free of the following illnesses (HIV/AIDS & HEPATITIS B). This is a prerequisite for the hiring of any applicant.

After I receive this confirmation, you will hear from us within 2 days to know if you are Hired or not.

NOTE; The company won't wait for any applicant as we have many interested applicants and as we are urgently in need of workers too.

Thanks and waiting,

Regards
Samuel Kareem
HR Manager

email add;

[email protected]

THANK YOU AND WAITING FOR YOUR REPONSE

Dear Michelle
Thanks for getting back to us with requested information. i am impressed at your interest and response and we might consider hiring you to join our Team as a WAITER. Do know that if you are hired a probation period of 6 months shall be provided during which you shall undergo training and trial to see that you are fit regarding the suitability for this role. Nonetheless, you shall still be receiving your full salary throughout this period.
we offer very competitive, motivating and satisfactory salary(s) with many benefits. And also we provide the opportunity for growth within the company. Every detail of our offer will be mentioned in the Employment offer we will send to you prior to us processing you Employment visa.

Note; I will need any confirmation medical certificate or proof that you are free of the following illnesses (HIV/AIDS & HEPATITIS B). This is a prerequisite for the hiring of any applicant.

After I receive this confirmation, you will hear from us within 2 days to know if you are Hired or not.

NOTE; The company won't wait for any applicant as we have many interested applicants and as we are urgently in need of workers too.

Thanks and waiting,

Regards
Samuel Kareem
HR Manager

email add;

[email protected]

THANK YOU AND WAITING FOR YOUR REPONSE

Dear Michelle
Thanks for the mail and your medical card you sent confirms that you are free of from any of the mentioned ailments hence we will like to hire you to join our Team. But this will only depend upon your acceptance and acknowledgement of the terms and conditions that have been set by the company as explained below, You should expect to hear from us within 2 days to know if you have been hired.

- The processing of your Employment visa will be both at the expense of you and our company that is an 80/20 percentage (%) as the company is currently subsidizing hired applicants at the moment.

The total cost of the processing of the Employment visa is AED2600 ~ $703.003USD as calculated. so the company shall pay 20% of this amount which is AED520 ~ $141.601USD and 80% by you payable in two installments.

Your Payment Terms;
25% T/T initial payment of the balance upon your acceptance, signing and sending back to us the signed copy of your employment offer letter if you are finally hired and if the contractual terms suit you. This 25% is initial payment for the registration and application of your labour permit for your employment visa processing.
55% T/T payment upon complete processing and confirmation of your Employment visa which will take about 2 weeks.

Do go through this mail and revert to us ASAP if the terms are ok by you so we can further review your details in consideration to hiring you for this position.
And also do send us a copy of your passport as we will be needing it in preparing an Employment Offer Agreement for you if we hire you.

NOTE; The company won't wait for any applicant as we have many applications coming in and as we are urgently in need of workers too.

Thanks and waiting on your confirmation,
Regards
Samuel Kareem

Advertisement