The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#245094 by naiviv Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:16 am

is this a scam?

Thanks for keeping in touch with us about your Application of becoming an Au Pair in USA. Agent Au Pair is a national employment agency providing placement services for families seeking full-time, part-time or temporary childcare in United States. We recruit, screen and interview qualified applicants. We also verify references, conduct background checks and assist families, baby sitters, Au pairs and nannies through the matching process.

1. AU PAIR INTRODUCTION PROGRAM COST FEES:

The costs for an Au pair to participate in the US Au pair Program are set by the United States Au pair agency organization. The following are only estimates of the costs to the Au pair each.

1. Application Fees : $500

2. Document processing Fee $300 ( Visa , work permits).

3. Placement Fee of $200

Total: $1,000

2. Replacements are free of charge.

5. Introductions are confidential. Passing on of an introduction to another employer, resulting in an engagement, renders the client liable to payment of the agency´s fee.

6. It is up to the client to inform the agency in the event that a suitable Au pair has not been identified, the agency will contact the client from time to time and if the client fails to confirm the above within 7 working days then the agency will assume that an Au pair has been employed by the client and paragraph 3 will apply.
7. The agency fee is the payment for the introduction of the Au pair. The agency cannot be held responsible should the Au pair stay for a shorter time than planned or not arrive . But will endeavor to find a replacement as outlined in paragraph 14. It is up to the client to inform the agency.
8. The Au pair is entitled to a minimum of two weeks notice of termination, plus pocket money.

9. The client warrants:-
(A) That the information contained in the completed application form is full and correct.
(B) That he/she will comply with the rules concerning an Au pair which appear in the information about Au pairs. Hours of work must be strictly adhered to.(C) That the client will at all times behave in a reasonable and responsible way towards the Au pair.

REFUNDS

Provided that the fee is paid at the appropriate time as outlined in paragraph 4:-
12. Should the Au pair leave prior to the expiry of the agreed term, the agency will use its best endeavors to offer a replacement free of charge, save that no liability shall accrue to the agency if it is unable to offer such a replacement or if such a replacement is not accepted by the client.
5. Airfare surcharge varies by departure city. In Most European countries there is no surcharge. In Australia, New Zealand or South
America there may be a surcharge of up to $1,500 each way. ( Host Family are responsible for the Air ticket and all you need to pay is $1,000 Usd dollars )

Awaiting your mail soon

Regard,

Smith Paul...

Hello Applicant,

We will like to congratulate you on your decision to work with our Agency as an Au Pair in USA. We are glad you found an host family with us and we promise to match

you with them if you are able to provide the information below and abide to the rules and regulations guiding the program under this Organization.. fill the Working permit form and the Contract and Agreement letter .....scan it back to Us

Documents for Application.

Please complete your application neatly since it will be presented to potential host families. You may want to write your answers on another sheet of paper first then

transfer them to the application. You want to make a good first impression so give as many details as you feel appropriate. Please remember that you should keep copies of

your application, all the supplements, and all your photos since they cannot be returned.

Write neatly or type in English on white paper only.

List of the Requirement needed for your Application and Documentation process.

1. Page of photos of you with your friends, family and children with comments

2. Two passport-size photos, attached to us via email.

3. Copies of diploma, school certificates and other applicable certificates. If you do not have copies, please provide a letter of attendance and/or completion.

4. A copy of your passport showing your name, date of birth and passport number. Your passport must be valid for at least another 18 months.

These are the details (Documents) needed for the Application and Documentation process, So we want you to complete them to get in the program with us.

Thanks for your Co operation.
Advertisement

#245096 by Dotti Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:03 am
It is scam.

There is a legitimate agency by that name, but this letter came from a scammer, not them. The email is a free address not associated with the agency in any way.

The scammer copied lots of things but wrote some himself, and I can tell he is African from mistakes he made in what he wrote.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#245119 by naiviv Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:31 am
Yeah... I also notice that thing.. I just wonder if you email that [email protected] the name paul smith will appear. And they also send forms to be filled by me. But when I checked the forms header I found out the website is legal in US im not that sure if its really their website.
#245135 by Dotti Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:20 pm
People from different areas have different ways of writing and/or phrasing certain things, even when writing in the same language.

In this case, I can tell from the specific types of mistakes the scammer has made, and the way he phrases some things.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#245287 by naiviv Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:03 am
They also said they have their branch in west africa.. they say their cashier board a flight to west africa for the au pair program so I need to pay to their west africa brance not to the address addressed in us. Thats what the employer told me. His name is Bheem Singh he said that he is registered under that au pair agency as a host family.
#245290 by AlanJones Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:36 am
Whatever you have been told by the "host family" or the "agency" is a lie - [email protected] is not a legitimate agency and is not on the list of agencies that the US State Department has authorised to sponsor au pairs.

A legitimate US agency would never ask you to send money to an individual or to use money transfer service such as Moneygram or Western Union.

You can find details of the au pair process here viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3019 and also a link to the official list of authorised US agencies.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.