The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#233856 by Itzy-Bitzy Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:26 pm
Hi everyone !

Here are the fake images of our Barrister (Dr) (wow impressive title I might say!) Mason Logan, legal representative/counsel for 23 year old poor orphaned (but extremely wealthy) Miss Zahra Juliet Dindiane ([email protected]).

You may note certain irregularities concerning his ID ; to not only include the barrister's wig and its positioning upon this chaps head (but perhaps he was born with a strange shaped head- so let's not mock the poor fellow) but also reference to the ID card that appears to have been hastily, carelessly and somewhat chaotically thrown together during the process of it's construction by those delegated with the mammoth task of issuing it. Hmmm one would start to have reservations about the competency of this barrister chap from his ID :wink:

However, I post them on here for all and sundry to view in case one might consider using this chap's services or enter into any negotiations with him. The above indicators infer that anyone would be well advised to seek counsel from a more reputable source than this scammer using these documents.

Our Senegal Barrister Mason Logan may also have other aliases if one is to go by image, including a certain Barrister Ronald Noel who interesting enough bears an uncanny resemblance (identical down to the shirt and tie and I would go so far as to say the suit) to our Barrister Logan and upon reading the modus operandi of the scam the only difference is that Barrister Logan is somewhat cheaper.($620 vis a vis $1280). What do they say -' you get what you pay for'? In this case Barrister Logan will scam you for less of your hard earned cash than Barrister Noel.

Advertisement