The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#28646 by Mavro Sun May 16, 2010 10:20 am
These photos are used in romance scams and advance fee fraud. Right now she is Anna Heine, recently she was Rose Sonkho, Tracy Baby, and Heline Hakam, next month she'll be....?

Previous email address: [email protected]
Current email address: [email protected]

First email:
hello
My name is Anna.I am a female, I was impressed when i saw your email and will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you.In addition,i will like you to reply me through my private e mail box

Second email:
Good day my dearest,

How are you dear? Hope everything is fine? I write to appreciate your effort to contact me and to let you know that i will be very glad to be your friend not just for friendship seek but to establish a strong bond of relationship that distance, race, religion and belief can not affect. I will not forget to tell you about myself, my country and background, likes and dislike and wish you to tell me more about yourself and where you come from.

Meanwhile My name is Miss Anna Heine, I'm 24 years old girl,I am 5' 9" tall, fair in complexion, single (never married before). I am from South Africa by Nationality, my Father is Mr Erich Heine,was the President of Administration Council of ThyssenKrupp-Companhia Siderurgica do Atlantico(CSA) and chairman of Companhia Siderurgica do Atlantico and a member of ThyssenKrupp Steel's executive board, alongside with Dr. Roberto Correa Chem - Plastic Surgeon - Director of Skin Bank and Chief of Plastic Surgery Service of Porto Alegre Hospital.

(Porto Alegre is a City in the South of Brazil) and president of South American operations, Luiz Roberto Anastacio. was among the 228 people on board when the Air France plane crash that took place on 1 June 2009. The Air France (AIRF.PA) AF 447 international passenger flight from Galeao International Airport in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, to Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris, France, which moved out over the Atlantic Ocean on 1 June 2009. these incident happened on their way to a research Conference in Paris.

I lost the life of my lovely father on hearing of this incident my mother had a heart attack and dead which was the worst thing that has ever happened to me in life. After the burial of my late parents life becomes so difficult for me as the only child to my parents, Air France pay an initial compensation of 24,500 dollars to the families of the victims of which my uncle collected, he conspired and sold my father's properties to a Chinese Expatriate, left nothing for me to survive with, explaining to me that as tradition demand, as a female issue i don't have any right to my father's properties, i tried to fight for my right which he threatening to kill me, that is the reason i find my way and run away from my country, i am residing in the refugee camp here in The Gambia, although life is not easy here.

I know that were ever my parents are at this moment they will not be happy on what i am passing through in life, i want you to accept my company because talking with you will makes me forget the past and carry on with my life, i want to know more of you, i am always serious with my studies, i like cooking which is a function of a woman, i sent you my picture and i hope you will love it, i took it when i was in my country. Tell me your likes and dislike, hobby,what interest you and others as you wish. my dear i am expecting to hearing from you soon.

Yours in heart Anna.

ImageImage

And then we're into the usual advance fee fraud. Refugee camp, millions in the bank, trustworthy pastor, arrogant barrister, etcetera, etcetera. And Western Union, of course.

Advertisement

#30190 by Makiavelli Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:22 pm
I came acroos this email that i received not knowing how that person contacted me, I am guessing through an ad that I put up or some sort, and I figured it might have been some sort of scam, given the amount of money being mentioned, I made a quick google search of the name and I found this thread to my surprise, copied the email here so you could take a look, tell me what you think, what should I do?

Hoping to read from you.?

My Dearest ,
Thanks for your reply to my mail,
How is your day ? I guess nice.
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
My name is Tracy Hakam I'm 24years, from Ivory Coast in West Africa. I am 5' 7" tall, Fair in complexion,Single (never married before) I am presently residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr.Barri Hakam was the managing director of Hakam's ventures (Ltd) and he was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp,and this computer is belonging to a Reverend that has a church here in the camp.My hobbies are reading, cooking, cinema, movie,dancing and fond of little kids.I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail,
Attached here is my photo hope you will like it,Hoping to hear from you soonest,
Yours Tracy.

So I thought I`d reply and I got this back:

With love and trust.?
My Dearest,
Thanks for your mail.
How are you doing today? I hope all is well,.
Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.
As i told you in my last mail that i'm living in the refugee camp at the moment, in this camp we are not allowed to go out , unless otherwise.
It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev.Peter Adams who is in charge (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp and he is the owner of this computer where I send and receive mails from you, he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (00221-777-275478)I will like you to call me,if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me ,As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $4.9m (Four Million, Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars).So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information now due to the trust I deposed in you. Your thoughts is a good example of whom you are. I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a person of vision,truth, hardworking and God fearing.

My favourite language is English meanwhile i will like you to call me, I have a lot to tell you,waiting to hear from you soonest.
yours in mind,
Tracy.
#30191 by Mavro Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:56 pm
Ah, 'her' name is Tracy Hakam now, is it? Thanks for the update!

Don't take these emails seriously. When 'her' name was still Anna Heine she wrote me similar emails, and the line "I am not living with him rather I am living in the female's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women" pops up in just about every scammer's "Senegalese Sweetheart" script. If you want to know what 'she' will do next, read
http://419-mavro.blogspot.com/2010/05/anna-heine-gambia.html or
http://419-mavro.blogspot.com/2010/05/miss-marther-gabar-pt1.html.

In short, it's a scam. Don't believe a word of it. Just ignore the emails, don't give out any personal information, and definitely don't send 'her' any money.

Oh, and welcome to ScamWarners! (Gee, where are my manners...)

#31222 by Makiavelli Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:09 pm
Hey Mavro, sorry it took so long for me to reply and thank you for the warm welcome, here is a recent email that was sent to me from "her", of course I would never give out any personal info but just for the sake of the site here goes;

My dear,
Thanks for your mail,i hope all is well,please understand me,i have taking time within the little time of our communication to tell you all that you need to know concerning me,i went further to tell you about the the history of the inheritance fund,there is not much more i know to tell you,assist me if you want,write to the bank for confirmation and the bank will tell you what to do and you let me know so to know the next thing to do.i am still interested in acting if only i can have my freedom and come over.

Dearest, I have never met you before but your thoughts are my reasons of trusting in you, I believe you will always be sincere and will never let me down.

Here is the contact information of the bank in London where the money was deposited by my late father.

Name; FIBI BANK PLC,
Email address:([email protected]),
Name of the transfer officer is Mr.M. Berwald,
Telephone number 0044-703-1808290),
Fax number 0044- 703-1835615),

Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin.The only thing the bank told me was to provide a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed direct claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states.

Based on this information, i will like you to help me by sending an email to the transfer department of the bank today with their email address: ([email protected]) Mr.Martin Berwald, the foreign transfer officer of the bank,telling him that you are my foreign representative and that you are writing to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 4.9million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin into your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar Senegal ok.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS DR. BARRI HAKAM,
AMOUNT 4.9 MILLION DOLLARS.
NEXT OF KIN MS.TRACY HAKAM,
ACCOUNT NUMBER 43483002.

God bless as you do this today by sending email to the Bank
Thanks for being there for me and thanks for coming into my life.
Waiting to hear from you soonest,
Greetings from your dearest
Tracy.

Well as you can see, there is information here that shows that this person has done some homework, although I haven`t verified it, it sounds as if they are using a bank as a tool to make you think all this is tru, thanks again Mavro
#31223 by Mavro Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:27 pm
Interesting thing in the email is that although the FIBI Bank really exists, its emails address is info.fibi@sify.com. That doesn't make sense. And the real FIBI Bank actually has a Mr Berwald working there (see http://www.fibi.co.uk/uk/site/uk.asp?pi=1571&doc_id=4145), so at first glance the whole thing looks legit.

You might want to forward that email to the FIBI Bank, by the way. There's not much they can do about it but it might convince them it's not a good idea to put their managers' names on their website. If you do, send it from a safe, anonymous account like Gmail. Sometimes banks are naive/stupid enough to forward your email (and your private address) to the scammer as proof.

If you play along you'll find the scammer will eventually ask you to send money through Western Union or MoneyGram. When you convince him (with whatever excuse) that you can't, they'll eventually give you a real, valid bank account number to send the money to next. And it won't be at FIBI :wink:

These guys don't play games. Their stories are nonsense but when it comes to money their bank accounts are very real. Which is why I (and many others) try to get them closed down.

#31226 by Ralph Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:58 pm
Just adding that the phone and fax numbers used in the above scam are UK redirect numbers;

Telephone number 0044-703-1808290),
Fax number 0044- 703-1835615),

These numbers can be set up by anybody from anywhere in the world, having the UK prefix makes it look as though the owner of that phone number is actually in the UK, of course, that is not the case, calls to these numbers are redirected to any phone anywhere in the world including in Africa where the scammer more than likely is.
#31227 by Makiavelli Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:00 pm
Hey Mavro, I will take your advice, I will do a little more research on FIBI Bank, and see if there is anyway I can let them know what is going on, although I wonder, has anyone ever fallen for any of this? I`m sure they have but just seems so unbelievable. Thanks again.

On what Ralph is saying, I can actually vouch for what he is saying. The company I work for services UK clients and apparently some of the numbers they use appear to be redirected numbers, kindd of like toll free numbers in the U.S., or similar to Magic Jack. I`m pretty familar on how it works, thanks Ralph!
#31251 by Mavro Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:07 am
Makiavelli wrote:has anyone ever fallen for any of this?

As Ralph said, yes. More than you think, probably. 419 scams are big business and unfortunately they're also becoming more sophisticated and believable. Some are still too ridiculous to be true but others can appear very convincing, like the fake profiles scammers run on dating sites or Facebook. The old idea that 'if you fall for any of this you have to be really stupid' is no longer true. If it ever was.

And if you wonder how wide spread the use of the letter you posted is, just Google "Already i have informed this bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit" ...

#31305 by Makiavelli Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:03 pm
Yes, it seems so unbelievable, I get a lot of scam emails and I usually catch them notice them easily, but this one really caught me attention and decided to further investigate, but thanks for the info and feedback. I love this site by the way, I was reading through the other threads and it's amazing how far people are willing to go just for a quick buck!! And the part that angries me the most is that they actually make tons of money, and us the hard and honest working poeple, just have to settle for what we can get.
#31326 by Ralph Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:07 pm
While there are people who fall for these scams, there will be others exploiting them.

Stopping scammers is impossible without massive resources being available to combat this, stopping people from being scammed is actually much easier and if we can do that, the scammers would stop trying, by telling people about scams and spreading the word, we can and do make a huge difference
#33725 by Makiavelli Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:51 pm
Hello guys, glad to see you again. Here I am with more news from our latest sengalese sweetheart, although this one is different but the idea is the same, I do not know how I become prone to these things, but here goes a new one:

You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2010 6:42:33 PM
To: [email protected]
2 attachments | Download all attachments (112.5 KB)
92734422.img (55.5 KB), 93074237.img (57.0 KB)

Hello Dearest,
How are you doing today, i hope all is well with you, My name is Miss Angela Kassala i am 24 years single, i am from Port Sudan in Africa presently residing in refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal due to the war in my country, i really need help to come out from this situation.

My late father Dr. Ellison Kassala, he is the Deputy Speaker of Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (DR ELLISON TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD),in Port Sudan During the war the rebel and the greedy business associate of my late father attacked our house and killed my parents, It is only me that is alive and i managed to make my way to this country Senegal where i am living in the missionary, by the help of UN army.

I would like to know more about you, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are my pictures, i will be hoping to hear from you soon. I remain yours Angela.

Hola querida,
¿Cómo estás hoy, espero que todo está bien con usted, Mi nombre es Miss Angela Kassala soy solo 24 años, soy de Puerto Sudán, en África en la actualidad residen en el campamento de refugiados aquí en Dakar, Senegal, debido a la guerra en mi país, yo en realidad necesitan ayuda para salir de esta situación.

Mi difunto padre el Dr. Ellison Kassala, él es el Vicepresidente del Sur de la Asamblea, también el director general de (RD ELLISON TÉCNICA INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD), en Port Sudán durante la guerra, los rebeldes y el socio de negocios ávidos de mi difunto padre atacaron nuestra casa y mataron a mis padres, es sólo que me está vivo y logré hacer mi camino a este país, Senegal, donde estoy viviendo en el misionero, con la ayuda del ejército de la ONU.

Me gustaría saber más de ti, te diré más sobre mi en mi próximo mail. Se adjunta aquí están mis fotos, voy a estar esperando oír de usted pronto. Sigo siendo tuyo, Angela.

take a gander, they just keep coming!!!
#35123 by treadhead1952 Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:48 pm
Hi All,

Well, I think I may have had a hit on my Chris Pirillo Review site profile by this one going under the name Tracy Hakam. She gave me a E Mail address with that name under (Yahoo.fr) so either she has moved from Senegal or obtained a French web mail address. I sent off a reply so I shall see how this goes and let you all in on it. I have also sent a notice to the Chris Pirillo website to let them know what is going on as far as anyone else getting caught up in this little bit of internet drama.

Of course, this may very well be some guy in Africa working a scam under this name and persona, most likely. While I can appreciate the circumstances that those folks have to endure that would lead to someone attempting to get funds, property, or anything else, I sure hope that no one else is suckered in by this nonsense.

Jay
#40893 by Mavro Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:57 am
A new contact for Anna's lawyer and his secretary:

Received: by 10.229.224.16 with SMTP id im16cs153202qcb;
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:18:58 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.231.11.9 with SMTP id r9mr4518776ibr.47.1289845135779;
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:18:55 -0800 (PST)
Received: from imr-ma03.mx.aol.com (imr-ma03.mx.aol.com [64.12.206.41])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f37si493683qcs.207.2010.11.15.10.18.53;
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 10:18:55 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 64.12.206.41 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=64.12.206.41;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 64.12.206.41 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from imo-da01.mx.aol.com (imo-da01.mx.aol.com [205.188.169.199])
by imr-ma03.mx.aol.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id oAFIIoD3025480
for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:18:50 -0500
Received: from [email protected]
by imo-da01.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v42.9.) id 4.e9b.57b159f (37582)
for <xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:18:42 -0500 (EST)
Received: from smtprly-me02.mx.aol.com (smtprly-me02.mx.aol.com [64.12.95.103]) by cia-mb05.mx.aol.com (v129.5) with ESMTP id MAILCIAMB057-b2cf4ce1797bd0; Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:18:42 -0500
Received: from web-mmc-m05 (web-mmc-m05.sim.aol.com [64.12.224.138]) by smtprly-me02.mx.aol.com (v129.5) with ESMTP id MAILSMTPRLYME026-b2cf4ce1797bd0; Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:18:35 -0500
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ATTENTION Sir
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:18:35 -0500
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
X-AOL-IP: 212.60.65.173
X-MB-Message-Type: User
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="--------MB_8CD5308A6D93887_1D9C_9957_web-mmc-m05.sysops.aol.com"
X-Mailer: Mail.com Webmail 32843-STANDARD
Received: from 212.60.65.173 by web-mmc-m05.sysops.aol.com (64.12.224.138) with HTTP (WebMailUI); Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:18:35 -0500
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-AOL-SENDER: [email protected]

Sequel to the preparation of power of attorney inyour name and your partner Miss Anna Heine and to enable you to stand on herbehalf to transfer the said amount from HSBC Bank Australia Limited to your accountin your country or elsewhere and Prior to my inquiries from the Bank and HighCourt, I understood that there are three documents required before the Bankwould transfer the money to your account/position on her behalf. Thesedocuments include:

1.A Copy of Death Certificate of Late Mr Erich Heine .

2.A Copy of Statement of account issued to him by the Bank and

3.A Copy of POWER OF ATTORNEY to be prepared on your behalf

This would legally enable the Bank to carry out thistransaction with you. In view of the above and from the inquiries made at theFederal High Court on the preparation of the power of attorney, you arerequired to pay a fee of $750 Dollar for authentication of the power ofattorney at the Ministry of Justice before it becomes valid, $550 Dollar forNotary Stamp Duty at the Notary Republic and the legal processing fee of $300 Dollar.

Thus all total to $1,600 Dollar. To hasten theprocess you are to send the money through Western Union money transfer which isa fast way of sending the money to enable my noble office prepare and validatethe power of attorney in the Federal High Court and notary republicrespectively.

NOTE: You are to send the $1,600 Dollar with the name of my sectary (MISS TENNEH SHERIFF) and after , you send an e-mail or callon phone to inform me as soon as you send the money to enable my chambercollect the money from Western Union office here in BANJUL THE GAMBIA.

THIS IS CONTACT INFORMATION ON HOW THE FEE WILL BESEND TO MY LAW FIRM.

NAME: TENNEH SHERIFF
ADDRESS; B.A MINISTRATIF-2, kAIRABA AVENUE VIA RUECARNOT X SALVA P.O BOX 4294,
CITY: BANJUL
MTC NUMBER..................

QUESTION TENNEH
ANSWER SHERIFF

This would legally enable the Bank to carry out thistransaction with you.

BARR (DR) Drammeh Cessay (ESQ) LLB, MSc, PhD.
B.A MINISTRATIF-2,kAIRABA AVENUE VIA
RUE CARNOT X SALVA P.O BOX 4294,
BANJUL THE GAMBIA.
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail: [email protected]

PHONE: +220-7322808 0r 8131910

#131622 by AlexBBB Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:19 pm
New Email from Heline Hakam/Vivian Hakam :bondage: :bondage: :bondage:

" On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:07 PM, vivian hakam <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello My dear
thank you for writing to me as i requested and i will be very happy to be your good friend. I just saw your mail in my box and thought it wise to write back to you immediately and please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this long note from me, It's just that i have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my present situation.

Let me first of all introduce my self to you, and i will want us to be very honest to ourselves,really you look very beautiful and i love you from my heart,also i hope you will not betray the trust which i imposed on you and with your position i believe that you will help me out so that i can come to you as soon as possible. I will really want us to have a good relationship despite the fact that we have never met before or had anything in common, i have this strong feelings that you are the right person for me.

I decided to write this massage to you because of my present condition. My name is (Miss Vivian Hakam), the only survived daughter of my late parents, i am 24 years old girl, single and never been married, i came from a good christian family from the Ivory Coast which is located in Africa, I am the only daughter of (Late Dr. Barri Hakam)who was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd), and he was the Special adviser to the former Head of State (late Dr Robert Guei), and He also exports diamonds, copper, coffee, cobalt, crude oil and many more, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother, by some hoodlums, who parade themselves as rebels,my lovely family was wiped away in broad day light.

When i came back from school i found our house settled on fire and non of my relatives were found during the crises and all my efforts to reach them were invalid and they were no where to be located till date and i lost contact with them.

But luckily to me, i discovered my late father's File which contains some important documents of his access in one of my father's house before it was attacked and i ran away with the files, the files are right here with me. when the crisis became more severe, the United Nations intervened and with the help of the United Nation's Army i was able to join others to escape to a west African country called the Republic of Senegal, right now i am in the refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the ( Jesus House For All Nations).

In one of the files, i found out that my father had an account with the ( Fibi Bank Plc) in London where he deposited the sum of ($4.9 Million U.s Dollars) (Four Million,Nine Hundred Thousand U.s Dollars) with my name as his next of kin. Already, i have contacted the bank on how i can claim the money and they asked me to look for a trustee representative or partner who will assist me in receiving the money because of my refugee status, i do not have a direct claim over the money but can have it through an appointed trustee.

My condition here has denied me of making the transaction by my self, and the law of this country does not permit refugees to make any international transactions, so all i need from you is to sincerely stand for me as my representative and to receive this money into your account, please when the bank deposit the money into your account just send me some money from the money to get my traveling documents and join you over there in your country. The transfer is very easy and %100 risk-free.

So I'll forward all the necessary documents and contacts information of the bank when you reply to my request in acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the money in your country. I want you to call me through this telephone number (+221-77-7230-514 ), please this telephone number belongs to a man of God who is in charge of the refugee camp his name is (Rev. Peter Adams), he is the chief controller here, his email address is ([email protected]), And i am using his office computer to write this massage to you and i only enters his office when he is less busy.

please call me with his telephone number and when you called, please tell the Reverend Father that you want to speak with me (Miss Vivian) and he will send for me from the female hostels to come and answer your call. please note, i speak English language,though my language is french but i speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in EUROPE, but if you write massages to me in any language i will translate to read and reply your massages OK

my darling if you need to transfer the money to your account first, please tell me so that i will give you the bank contact for you to contact the bank.
Remember that you will also help me in an investment, and i will like to also complete my education all under your care in your country. Please immediately after the transfer of the money to your account, i want you to arrange for my trip to join you over there in your country for us to invest the money, but if you don't intend me staying with you or your family, then it will be my pleasure to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be for my investment capital for real estate.

My dear, this is the reason why i decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything secret within you, because I'm afraid of losing my life and the money if wrong people get to know about it, so please do not involve a third party in this issue OK. As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest, then i will take the next step by given you the bank contact. In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely. Attached here is my photo and i hope to see your photo too.

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please i beg you not to disclose it to anyone until i come over to your country when the fund has been transferred into your account for our security purposes.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss. Vivian." :laugh-s: