The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#189253 by janeseymour Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:14 am
Charles Anderson Murray ID is being used by a scammer: (aka Diplomat Charles Murray aka Charles Murray) (Western Union American Business partner is Vincent Deloreto in Niagara Falls, NY).

Be very secretive with others if you contact this scammer. He could go to jail if customs were to find out that he was laundering money!

You are free to call this scammer on his magic jack, he has a VOIP Indiana phone number (317) 641-7046. He can be particularly abusive so enjoy messing with him but don't give him any personal info. As a fair warning, he has been apparently stuck in customs at the airport in Indiana for a year or so. They won't let him leave inspection without your advanced transfer fee! Poor guy.

Smith Lee Morgan ID is being used by a scammer: (aka Smith Morgan, aka Mr. Smith Morgan, aka Mr. Morgan L Smith, aka Morgan Smith) (Business Partners = United Overseas Bank of Thai, Mr. Lee Chin Yong).

This scammer explained that the bank uses a hotmail address because their email system is down. Not to worry. All is ok. Unfortunately, he won't send me my funds through bit coin and is getting increasingly irritated with me. Perhaps you might have better luck with him.

Victor Ibe ID is being used by a scammer: (aka Mr. Victor Ibe) (Business Partners = Barrister Obinna George Mike, Bank For Africa).

Because my last name is Seymour, it just so happens my late Uncle "Eng. Peter W Seymour" who used to work with an Oil Development company in Nigeria left behind an account I can claim valued at a whopping USD $10,500,000! (my parents must have told me about him growing up... I'm sure of it!)

Frank Thomas ID is being used by a scammer: (aka Mr. Frank Thomas) (Business contacts include "Wema Bank", "Wema Bank Remittance", Ademola Adebisi)

We are in the process of important negotiations. I will update when I get the moneys!

Advertisement

#189260 by janeseymour Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:15 am
I'll let some lucky reader instruct me on how I should respond to this particular just-received email:

Jane,

Following the request of the documents by the Wema bank before the transfer,I have concluded my investigation about the procurement of the documents from the authorities concern.The only problem we have among the document is the Three Year Tax certificate, out of the three years tax clearance being required by the bank, Engr Ronald Johnson paid for only two years before his sudden death , the one year tax evaded, presently cost $2500 with the stamp duty that will be affix on the certificate because he was paying a company tax.

The Affidavit of claim is procured at the cost of $270 from the court and the Death Cert is procured at the cost of $350 from the hospital management board . I have paid for the Affidavit and the Death certificate conveniently and have procured them today and will submit to the bank this afternoon.

I do not have all the $2500 that is being needed to procure the tax .After paying for the Affidavit and the Death certificate , I am left with only $1700. I plead with you for the sake of this transaction to seek for the sum of $800 and send urgently so that we can get this tax certificate at the same time to enable the bank release this sum to your account ..

I count on you please, it is for the benefit of the two of us.My savings all has gone into this project.I have nowhere to borrow again.

I want you to send the $800 via western union to the name of my secretary as below,

Name: HENRY IBE.

Address : LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Text question: color?
Text answer : RED

Frank Thomas

Post your response and within reason I'll handle accordingly :twisted:
#189261 by AlanJones Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:34 am
What you are doing is scambaiting - I recommend that you visit 419eater.com, where you can find out how to do it safely.

This forum is for advising victims of scams, not seeking advice on how to respond to the scammers - the advice we give to that question is to delete the email and ignore them.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.