The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#182914 by junior007 Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:16 am
I had been talked to someone 4 days who says he's name Dullen Maxwell. He's using someone else pictures. I just learned he's fake shipping and document shipping to me and tried to get money out of me. After i got phone called from shipping company at phuket Thailand . They want i confirm my address for receives the box he sent to me but have to pay service charges 450$ then i said no i can't receives it then sent the box back to him better. Please live away from him he used email [email protected]. Now he trying to have someone send he money and i dont know how many thai girls and another countries will get like me.
Advertisement

#186991 by Zsoka Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:33 am
junior007 wrote:I had been talked to someone 4 days who says he's name Dullen Maxwell. He's using someone else pictures. I just learned he's fake shipping and document shipping to me and tried to get money out of me. After i got phone called from shipping company at phuket Thailand . They want i confirm my address for receives the box he sent to me but have to pay service charges 450$ then i said no i can't receives it then sent the box back to him better. Please live away from him he used email [email protected]. Now he trying to have someone send he money and i dont know how many thai girls and another countries will get like me.

friends, and fellow dating anyone not Gimme Fri, no amount of love, even in old age, on the basis of a photo, and nice words to say what you may believe that a true love for cover! We save so much time working in our field to reserves, do not take it to a crook? Money I got after I did not give it ugly e-mail, but it was my money, the next jelentekez? photo's posted schedule, proving that he is a serious man, these after I googled based on Google search data and it came out that he was cheating, so I do not write the name down because since you know the real person and I do not want to bring him uncomfortable position! I urge all who have a lot of data on the Internet, look who it is who writes to us! I love the beautiful words of the word, but I think it matters a lot, he just love the Internet, and therefore do not pay to make the words fly away but money remains!
#230233 by Andi68 Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:29 pm
szia Zsóka,a neved alapján meg egy elejtett magyar szó alapján gondoltam hogy magyar vagy,hasonló cipöben járok én is egy átverésnek kinézö romantikus levelezésben vagyok egy állitólagos amerikai katonával aki heteken belül leszerel.Rákerestem a Google-n a szerelmes levelekre így bukkantam a becsapásra.Még nem jutottunk arra a pontra ahol pénzt kér de szeretném megvárni,legszívesebben valahogy lebuktatni,mert még skype-oltunk is vagyis a saját képeit küldte el nekem.Tuti mert felismertem a kamerában.
Ha van kedved beszélgetni a történtekröl,kiváncsian várom hogy jelentkezz.ën Spañyolországban,Málaga-n lakom
Üdvözlettel,Andrea

Machine Translated with Google

hi Zsóka basis, based on the name of a hunted Hungarian Hungarian word or thought that, I go to the same situation I am romantic look and feel of a scam in correspondence to an alleged American soldiers who leszerel.Rákerestem within weeks on Google so I found the love letters of a deceiving. We have not got to the point where I would like to ask for money but to wait prefer somehow dropped from, because skype has also added his own words sent me pictures. I'm sure because I recognized the camera.
If you are in the mood to talk of the events, I am curious to login. I of Spain, Malaga live-n
Sincerely, Andrea