The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#153911 by YOLLY Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:34 am
HI I AM TALKING WITH THIS GUY THAT SAID HE IS IN THE MILITARY STATIONARY AT AFGHANISTHAN.I SEARCH FOR HIS NAME AND NOT FOUND ANYTHING BUT I SEARCH HIS PHOTO AND CAME AS SCAM BUT WITH A DIFFERENT NAME.HE TOLD ME THOSE ARE HIS PHOTOS AND REMIND ME HIS COMPUTER CRASHED AND HE LOST THE PHOTOS THING THAT WAS TRUE HE TOLD ME ABOUT THAT LIKE 2 MONTH AGO,HE NEVER DENIED ARE HIS PHOTOS HE IS VERY NICE TO ME BUT HE ASK ME FOR MONEY SO HE CAN LEAVES AFGHANISTAN.HIS NAME TO ME IS ERIC WINKLE HELP ME PLEASE
Advertisement

#153964 by began steele Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:21 am
He is a scammer.Soldiers do not have to pay a penny for leave,Any person who asks for money by Western Union Transfer or Moneygram is a scammer. He may ask for phones or phone cards or have discovered a huge box of money to send you to keep.
You will have messages from couriers and diplomats that are all from the scammer pretending to be someone else. Even a fake customs official will arrive and tell you the box is delayed. It will all involve sending money.
He is not nice to you. He is a foul dirty filthy liar and a criminal and he wants to steal all your money. Do not contact him again or tell him anything and block his contact . Never send money to a person on a computer because it will always be a scam.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#154190 by Jillian Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:38 am
Welcome, Yolly.

I'm sorry to tell you that Began Steele is correct and this person is a scammer. There is information here about scammers impersonating military: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6527

His explanation for how his photos were stolen is a lie. HE stole the photos from somewhere online and the other name that is listed here with those same photos is either another of his personalities that he uses to scam, or another scammer who stole the same photos. The person writing to you is NOT the man in the photos.

Please stop all contact with him. Do not let him know about the information we are telling you, nor direct him to our website. That will help him improve his scams to try to avoid detection.

Let us know any questions you have.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#165216 by vickan007 Sun May 12, 2013 5:43 pm
I began to date an soldier from the USA.Located in Afghanistan.
When I tryed to check him out I saw that all the pictures he send to me where all overwritten by youre words:-Scammer,,,
His name is/where Aaron Adams,,,,Is this a person who are a scammer??
#165218 by Bryon Williams Sun May 12, 2013 6:12 pm
Hello and welcome to Scamwarners vickan007.

Yes, the person you are communicating with calling himself Aaron Adams (Soldier) is a scammer. You are not talking with the man in the picture. The scammer has stolen the real soldiers photos. This scammer will try to steal your money. He will tell you that he needs you to pay for his leave, a phone, internet, food toys or something for a child. It is all lies. The military takes care of all soldiers. They would never have to pay for leave, phone or internet while deployed. Every minor child is well taken care of by family members and military services (medical, schooling).

The reason the pictures are marked scammer is because we know he is a scammer. It is best to stop communicating with him. He will only continue to lie. He will never admit that he is in Africa or Malaysia trying to steal your money.

Is this the Aaron Adams viewtopic.php?f=13&t=65509

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#165505 by began steele Mon May 13, 2013 3:12 am
vickan007. If someone says they are in Afghanistan AND are spending hours of time on chat or always seem to be online then they are scammers. Mentioning Afghanistan is a RED FLAG, because soldiers on an active station do not have time for hunting women on line. Any internet time they have is with Family and not with strangers. ie. YOU. You won't get told any more about work except that mysterious "on patrol" which it seems- even Generals have to do- in scammer land that is. No it isn't like deciding to wander off on a walk in the countryside as there is as much to do before and after as the actual job itself. They do not need money off anyone to pay for anything like leave, phones and computers.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.