The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#146735 by Metoyou Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:14 pm
hy..
I got intouch wth this person through linkedafrica.com..
From email id [email protected]
and below is the story i ws narated..
1st mail messege

Hello DearI am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How is your day today? Mine was hot over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Melissa Song Mabar, I am a 23years old girl and single was about 1.72mtrs and about 45kg weight and have no child, havent married before,but your age did not make anything, all i am looking for is love,understanding,caring,and respect,i am from Liberia in West Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Leonard Song Mabar was chairman managing director LEONARD'S INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD, in Monrovia and he is also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make My way to near by country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee, and this computer i am using is belonging to Reverend Father that has church here in the camp.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see yours,Hoping to hear from you soonest.Yours Melissa
Advertisement

#146736 by Metoyou Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:26 pm
second mail messege...
Dearest,
thanks for your reply to my mail. How is your day?.
Mine is a bit hot here in Dakar Senegal.In this camp we areonly
we must go only on Mondays and Fridays from weeks.It 'sjust like
a stay in prison, and I hope by the grace of God I come out here soon. I
have no siblings or relatives who can I go now, all my
Relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Rev
Martin Anthony, pastor of the (Christ the King Church) here in the
Camp he was very nice to me since I came here, but I'm not living with him
I'm leaving more in the woman's hostel because the camphave two hostels
one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is ( 00221-774860229)
I want you to call me when you call, tell him that he wantsto talk to me
is for me to send in the hostel. As a refugee here I do not have a right or
Privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law
this country.I want to go back to my studies because I only on my first
Year in the university before the tragic incident, which to my being in this
Situation has now taken place. Please listen to this, I have with me the certificate of deposit and death certificate here with me, I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question $ U.S. 7.5Million Dollars.I have 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for all costs are allocated. My dear the only hope I have now is this money my father left for me at bank which I am the next of kin .I inform the bank manager tohelp me, he said that I should look for a foreign partner, because of my refugee statutes here in Senegal. And I choose you because it is the will of God. And I believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. My choosing you does not means I do not have anybody from Africa . I have one uncle, that is my late father's junior brother whom I think is supposed to be taking care of me but he does not care, all he did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one Mr Olson Steven from united state and enjoy the money with his wife.I wanted to tell Olson about it but should my uncle know of the money, He can kill me, so as to takethe money, it was as if my father saw their dead because he told the implication of having a big money in Africa and that was the reason why he made the deposit in European bank . I also believe that it is the will of God. So I would like you to help me transfer this money to your account and you can send some money for me to come get my traveling documents and air ticket to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows is the Rev Martin Anthony because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you think it's treated you very confidentially and will not tell it to anyone, because I'm afraid of losing my life and the money if people know about it. I will want you to promise me that you do not tell anyone, I like honest andunderstanding people, truthful and a person of vision, truth and hard. My favorite language is English and very fluent. Meanwhile I will like you to call me as I said, I have a lot to tell you.
Have a nice day and think about me.
Expecting to hear from you soon.
Yours. melissa
#146739 by jolly_roger Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:45 pm
Yes it certainly is fake. Is best to simply ignore the trickster. Using the old refugee wanting to send you millions of dollars scam scenario. In March of last year this scammer was using the name nafisatu bahi. [email protected] is the email address it used.