The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#32239 by Ralph Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:53 am
From the same scammer;

This form has had some of the details edited out, note that the details put in specifically for each victim are in bold which is to make it easier for the scammer to see where he needs to check that he has his victims information.

Advertisement

#32933 by The Enchantress Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:15 pm
Fake documents used by this scammer John Moon - [email protected]

See this report http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10177

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#32934 by The Enchantress Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:16 pm
Fake documents use by this scammer continued;

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#44256 by anon12 Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:02 pm
Hi Debbie, You speak about Lt James Goulding, is there any other way that I can contact you about him as I have had the same experience.
#44282 by Arnold Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:20 am
Welcome to Scamwarners.
You can send her a private message. Use the PM button to the right of her post. She may never read it though, as she hasn't posted anything since last March.

#44454 by fanran0 Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:43 am
Yes, Now the scam is all over Facebook with innocent women. I am one of the victims, but I didn't send any money. They're is a big love scam going on right now and I like to forwarn everyone being preyed upon. Those so called soldiers ( I am sure it is a network in Nigeria), will promise to marry the women and tell them anything what they want to hear and make empty promises. My so called Soldier's name is Jacob Swain and nowhere to be found in the global system or AKO. I used to be an army wife, therefore i didn't quite fall for this scam. I just went along with the program and tried to see how far Jacob Swain was going with me. He eventually had sent a leave request form that I found in here by a Mr. Barrister Roberts....bs. I went ahead and filled out the leave request form since it didn't require my social-security number etc. An hour later I received an email saying that I needed to submitt 550$ value added tax to get my "lovely"soldier out of Bagdad within 72 hours after submission of the funds. I didn't send nothing since I knew it was a scam.....I hope, this is going out to all the poor ladies that entrusted and followed they're heart and believed in a fake profile....Incase anyone having questions in this matter, please email to

removed email address - user can be reached by pm system - dotti
#93766 by scamangel Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:43 am
This is the bank account I have been asked to put money into - I know it is a scam don't worry but I thought you could do with the info :)
Bank of communication offshore banking center. add.188 yincheng zhong road .shanghai china. swift bic: commcn3xobu a/c no 0SA82753293104619 Account Name: huang yu zhen .
#93939 by David Jansen Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:06 am
Welcome here scamangel.

Could you please post the emails that were send to you, especially the one with the bank account?

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.