The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#100116 by phowland Sat May 05, 2012 8:48 am
there is a guy callled james butterfield he is so fake be wear please i found all his phots and saved emails too all he wants is money we ware he is on face book too :cry: im trying to upload a photo and he is on yahoo has [email protected] and aso facebook bernard butterfield patrick butterfield ect there many of them too his email address is [email protected] my email address is [email protected] also he on tag ,com photo bucket plenty of fish too i blocked him for some reason he keeps getting thew to my emails he keeps threating me too how he going to kill me i reported him to the police and ect and i dont know what to do eith er can someone please help me with this also im tryimg to get his photo on here but i cant upload for some reason this gut crazy telling me to send money threw western union ect and opena account under wells farago i dident i never snt him money either . i need help :roll:
Last edited by phowland on Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Advertisement

#100242 by Bubbles Sat May 05, 2012 11:46 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners phowland . Please post up the email address this scammer is using and some of the details he claims are his. Thank you for being a member here.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#129177 by phowland Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:50 am
this guys james is on facebook he goses by 5 diffrents names on there his real name is david butterfield i found photos of him on some womens facebook page also he tryed to ask for money from me for laeave and also to talk on the phone please watch out out for him he is not in the army :laugh-s:
#129238 by began steele Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:57 pm
Re: james butterfield
Hi James. Could we have some more stuff please? We do that to ensure our scammers are banged up as far as possible and have a never ending "bad day in the office".

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#138736 by phowland Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:10 am
i have more photo so call james butterfield boy he has some real issues :laugh-s:
#138884 by Bubbles Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:18 am
Hello phowland,

I am concerned about you and your relationship with this scammer. You have posted almost the exact same information since May 2, 2012. You appear to have stayed in contact with this person, even though you are warning about him.

Two of us have asked you to provide additional information and you have not done that. Please provide contact information about this person/scammer.

I have combined your posts so all information can be in the same place. If you do not provide the information requested, I will have to delete the posts because they do not provide any information to prove this is a scammer.

If you are still in contact with this person as your posts indicate, please stop all communication. Block their email address from your contact list. Continuing to communicate with a scammer comes to no good.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#138940 by began steele Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:45 am
You haven't come up with anything to help. I have spent time searching for this and got nowhere, not even a possiblity of hitting the right place or profile. One certain thing is this person if they are a scammer, is not called David Butterfield or anything Butterfield. All you do is pass on a name and it is valueless.
How about a profile link, email address, so called age location , names used etc ?
I need this to go further.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.