The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#125976 by Angel66 Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:23 am
Hi,

this is a guy who contacted me on a dating site. I post his picture here and the mails he sent me. As you can realize his english varies from mail to mail. You can find the exact text of his first mail on romance scam.com.
He goes by the name of George Smith (very original :roll: ) You´ll find his email-address in his mails to me.
Email-header analysis says he sits in Nigeria.

http://imageshack.us/a/img191/8532/georgeg.jpg

Quote:
18.09.2012 15:39:48First, let me say that I don't usually write random emails like this to strangers, but there are no words in the English language to describe how beautiful and enticing I think You are. After viewing your profile I just had to write you and ask you to please grant me the opportunity to communicate with you. I would be honored to find out whether you are more than just looks and whether your intellect and personality are as breathtaking as your exterior. My name is George and I will patiently wait for your response.CheersGeorge

Quote:
21.09.2012 14:46:45Thanks you for your mail back, a single Dad. Am nice, caring, passionate, emotional, and full of life, down to earth, Understanding, hardworking, God fearing and very honest During my free time, I love to read, go to beach and play Golf Am here searching, I have being widowed for 5yrs now.. If you think it can work for us. The best way is to contact me through my personal mail (realetateceo AT yaho com), don’t come to here often. Hope you will understand the email address I will patiently wait for your response.

Quote:
How are u doing today...I want to say a big THANK YOU for taking your time in mailing me Sweetie...and Most of all I must say I am Most Honored and Pleased having read from a Queen like you today...To me Sweetie, you are every mans dream Lady and I really Would Love to Make Acquaintance with you. In short else about me I’m very romantic, love candle light dinners, cuddling and caressing. The only thing I hate about people is when they lie, are not honest and play games. I am a honest, down to earth guy seeking a long term relationship that would be based on trust and understanding. Honesty means a lot to me, am not looking for a fling, I want something special. Someone that I can call my friend, lover and partner at the same time someone who is not materialistic, someone who is open minded and straight forward like me.

I enjoy out doors activities such as, bowling, swimming and hiking. I’m a modest and independent man that has seen a lot in life and understand the importance of happiness and making others happy. Well won’t say much but I bet when you get to know me you would understand more the type of guy that I’m Loving caring and trustworthy. Different people seek different things; it all boils down to the fact that each and every one of us wants happiness and someone to be happy with. I want someone who is very honest and straight forward, someone who is down to earth and has a great sense of humor.

A relationship based on trust, love and true feelings, someone that I would spend time with, go out together and be happy together, both of us should be willing to go out of each others way to see that the other is happy as ones happiness should bring the other to be happy. I believe that true love exists and it’s out there waiting for me and I intend to grab it and live a meaningful life for the rest of my life. My basic principle in life is to treat others just the way you expect them to treat you. I have come to realize that no one is perfect in life, we all are bound to make mistakes but it’s only a good heart that can realize their mistakes and make amendment to achieve a wonderful relationship. I for one have been lonely for a while and I feel it’s high time I seek my soul mate. Please if you are in here for games don’t bother contacting me. I would like to know much more about you, your life, and your dreams and just talk about whatever you want to.

What do you seek? A long term, marriage, friendship ?
What is your favorite color? What is your favorite food?
What do you do for a living?

Will be Looking fwd to your message
Loads and Loads of love..

George xxxxxxxx
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

btw, i always bait those mugus with a `fake´ email address.
Advertisement