The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#123392 by Notfallingforit Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:45 pm
Travis Bennet says he's a Vet in Edinburgh, born in Austin, Texas but lived for 21 years in Italy. There is a website with one of the pictures below for Pet Care Veterinary Clinic which has the same image but if you scroll over the images of Travis Bennett and Martin Prill, alternative names appear over the images. A Facebook page with the picture of him in the suit is up, but only has 3 friends and they are all women. No mention of his Vet training. He posted is education as American University of Rome.
This Pet Care Veterinary Hospital website mirrors that of another for Broadleys in Stirling and Dunblane, Scotland. Very suspect indeed. If you notice the 'younger' picture he sent...he does not resemble the other ones he sent. Sadly, it may appear these people in the photos are being exploited.

I have yet to receive confirmation from anyone on this site that they too, have received these images. Just one confirmation that the following email addresses have been used by this person:

[email protected]
[email protected]

He is also on skype as TravisBennet47 and the picture of the black suit is what he is using with the age of 48 and country as United States. He lists his birthdate as August 21, 1964.

http://s1054.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... s/library/
Advertisement

#135141 by Lmead12 Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:52 pm
I had the same thing happen to me. The vet said that he was from Edinburg, Scotland at the Pet Care Veterinary Hospital. He said that his name was Garrison Switzer and was 45 yrs old. He said his father lived in Milan and mother in Las Vegas. He stated that Las Vegas was his home, but nothing added up. He used flattery, Christianity and played with my emotions in trying to get me to lend him money for a few days. He said that he had a contract with the Malaysian government and had to pay nonresident tax fees before they would pay him $250,000. He emailed me some bogus contract and the dating website deleted his profile today since he violated their terms and conditions. One pic shows a younger man with strawberry blonde hair and the other 2 photos look different. He used the email address [email protected] and the website was http://www.pets-careclinic.com. He said that he was the co-founder of the clinic, but the website basically mirrors the Broadley's Vet Hospital website. This guy is a creep and dangerous.
Last edited by Lmead12 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#135160 by began steele Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:09 am
Fake website, http://www.pets-careclinic.com
Number +447031946341 is redirect to Nigeria . Edinburg is wrong.
http://www.facebook.com/dez.k.green Garrison Switzer . I thought he was Alisdair Bruce !

Domain Name: PETS-CARECLINIC.COM

Registrant:
BEAL
ALICE YVONNE ( [email protected] )
892 DAVIS STREET
SAN LEANDRO
California,94577
US
Tel. +1.8313031107

Creation Date: 12-Jul-2012
Expiration Date: 12-Jul-2013

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.down4all.net
ns2.down4all.net

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#135208 by Mike Wilson Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:41 pm
The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#139774 by Desertally1 Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:18 pm
I met a man on the online dating sight: Ourtime.
He goes by user name kissmeangels. We chatted on yahoo where his user name is kissmeshunshine48.

He said his name was Herbert Barnes, and that he was a Vet surgeon in Edinburgh UK. I decided to Google him and found his Facebook page which listed Medical Director of Pet Care Veteranary Hospital.

When I Googled the hospital, I came across this scam. He is the one whose picture is on the right.

He also said he was 48, studied in Rome, and had the same August 21st birthday.

His online dating profile states he lives in Murrieta CA, but he told me he was in Edinburgh as a partner in a clinic where he was a surgeon.

His Facebook also has only 3 friends, all women. I knew something was not right.
#140939 by constance22 Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:24 pm
Hello I met the guy name Herbert Barnes, [email protected] on Seniorpeoplemeet.com who claim to be a veterinarian doctor from Scotland also. He told me he was born August 21, 1964 and he use to live in Marietta, CA but move to Scotland for work. He told me he studied in Italy where he went to school. He is divorced no children and plans to move back to the United States after selling off his shares of the clinic that he is co-owner of. He should me a picture of his home in Pittsburgh, PA where he said his house is. It has been closed up for 2 years and he is going back there to open it up. Well the kicker is this, he sold his shares and then had to go to Malaysia for research. Once in Malaysia he needed to borrow 2300.00 from me to get his international license to perform the work needed because he forgot to inform his bank he was going out of the country and then he was only going to be there for 30 and then come to me. He ask me to marry him and we could get married as soon as he finishes his work their and move into his home in Pittsburgh. Well this was not adding up to me. I saw 3 sets of pictures of him and none of them were the same that is when i started to think something was wrong. I saw him on webcam and he did not look like those pictures although cute but not like the pictures he sent me. To make a long story short he could not keep his story straight and tried so many ways to get me to send him that 2300.00. I did not do it and i hope other women will pay attention to this email address because this guy is not who he says he is.
#140997 by began steele Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:09 am
I am glad you were warned Constance. I love to see we have success stories and Began's vapourings bear fruit.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.