The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#119416 by Roxanne_30 Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:01 pm

This guy can be found on Christian Mingles Website

Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 10:50 PM
Subject: Paul from christiansingles

Hi,

How was your day? mine was hectic but good. Let me quickly tell you about me. My name is Paul Edwards. I'm gonna be 43 soon born in New Jersey but left when i was 5 year old, grew up in the Netherlands and United Kingdom. I have never been married, no kids a lover of kids because they are gift from God. Dad is from Netherlands while Mom from Haiti. I moved back to the states, Atlanta, GA 11 years ago lived 8 years there before relocating to Jersey City, NJ. I came from a small family. I would not particularly say that i grew up in a christian home, although my Dad was baptized in the Anglican faith he was not a practicing christian till he passed away. Mom however was a devout Catholic and was also a Eucharistic minister. Thus she instilled Christian values in me at an early age. Going to church was something i always look forward to, as my relationship with God grew. My sister passed away at a tender age as a result of acute leukemia so i am the only child of my parents the rest of my family are back in Haiti, my Mom is a retired teacher and she relocated back to United Kingdom after the earthquake disaster that happened on January 12, 2010 in Haiti and remarried. I am a Geologist, offshore mining and drilling Engineering and also work as consultant for oil servicing companies. I love my job i enjoy what i do but it can be stressful at times because of contract targets but i shouldn't complain, as its a dream job. I love to be creative i'm kind of old school kind of man.

I'm a patient, loving and caring person who would do almost everything for others, very optimistic in whatever i plan doing (what does not kill a man just makes him stronger, this is my guiding principle in life). I like animals but prefer dogs (little dogs like the Chihuahua), i like to spoil my partner, i like to have fun and when am out for it i do it to fullest. I like spending my time with family, that is when i am with them, i like going to movies, attend live concerts, walk along the beach with a special person, dance, bowl, i do work out 3 times a week so am active and prefer to watch basketball(Go Heats), soccer(NY Red Bull fc) and NFL game as i understand it better, i root for the Bears...Go Bears GO!!!

I am not an advocate of online dating but wanna give it a try and hopefully meet that special person for me. My reason of been on christiansingles.com is to find my partner to compliment me and i believe its a good place to meet like minds. I am looking for a patient, loving, family oriented woman, one i can love and who will love me and build a good relationship with God approval.

Well that is much about me. Is this your first time on a dating site? Feel free to ask whatever you want to know about me.
Have a blessed night.

Paul
Last edited by Bubbles on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Corrected coding so photo would appear.
Advertisement