The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#16413 by Breakwind Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am
Thanks to Jillian for the help on how to post the image. This image corresponds to this scam I posted earlier.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4311

The fake document:
[edit]removed by the OP[edit]

Note: I hope this is fine, but let me know if I should put more or less 'fake' words on it.
Last edited by Breakwind on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#16474 by Ralph Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:20 am
The size is too big, I am unfamiliar with the site you have used to host the picture but I presume there is an option to resize it, if you make it a maximum of 600 pixels wide it will always work.

As to writing fake, it is best to write it in places where it makes it hard to cover them up, as it is now, it wouldn't be hard to edit white squares over it and begin using it, it would be very hard to use however if the "Fake" was covering some of the key writing and emblems
#16479 by The Enchantress Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:49 am
Example;

599 wide - and I have removed all but the "double fake" to point out Ralph's comment.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#16480 by Ralph Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:56 am
Thank you Enchantress :D

Looking closer at the original document posted, I think it was recycled from somewhere else, notice some of the lines are missing :wink:

Breakwind, I will leave your picture in place for the moment to give you time to see the difference but I will delete the picture from your post (unless you beat me to it) some time tomorrow
#16622 by Ralph Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:12 am
Thank you for removing your image Breakwind,

next time you get one have a go at it and let me know if you need help. :wink: