The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
Advertisement

#102143 by Dotti Mon May 14, 2012 10:36 pm
The pictures are of Focus Hawaii model James Bill. His pictures are used frequently by scammers.

I have combined the photos into one post. There is no need to start a new thread when posting the same scammer - you can post multiple pictures in one post, or hit "reply" to keep the next photo in the same thread.

It looks like you have most of the photo posting sorted--just a couple if quick tips.

-Make sure you click on one of the optional watermark buttons (Fake, Scammer, or Stolen) before you click the upload image button. We know scammers will find photos online anyway, but we'd rather not make it easier for them by providing ready to use photos and fake documents.

You are pasting the correct link, but the images aren't up because the tags aren't quite right.
Simply paste the link, just like you have been doing.
After hitting paste, select the entire link, and then press the Img button above (instead of URL). If you have done it right, it should look like this: [img]yourlink[/img]

If you want to make sure the image will show up, simply click the Preview button before clicking submit, and if the image is showing properly, then follow with the Submit button.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#105605 by Marylinb Thu May 31, 2012 12:33 am
he is on the move in iChatUSA... :yikes:

Kennet, 50M
Denness, United States
Last login: April 3, 2012

Hi I'm Kennet
Am a very looking good and a responsible man and am also very hard working, am marry with a child but my lovely caring wife has died and i looking for a woman that will care for and show me lovelike her and am also ready to show love in return.

I'm looking for
Women, A very caring woman that love me and care for my only child.

City:denness
Weight:57 Kg (126 lb)
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Brown
Appearance:White
Race:Caucasian
Religion:Christian
Has Children:Has children, but not at home
Want Children:
Zodiac Sign:Gemini
Born in the year:Horse
Education:PhD/Post doctorate