The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#101465 by 808 Fri May 11, 2012 3:33 pm

http://scamwarners.com/main//guestuploa ... camdoc.PNG

This scammer (I'm sure it's stolen pics) is using this guy Sgt Becker photos to do this evil deed. Scammer uses the names Sgt Raymond Becker, Sgt Robert Becker, Sgt Daniel B. Aaron, Sgt Aaron...and probably more.

I didn't fall for it but I only wish that there was some way to stop people like this who prey on innocent people. He liked using "GOD" in his communication and saying "we need to Focus" "Don't Tell Anyone" ummmm Red Flags!!!

Let us all be truly guided by GOD and be able to discern the true people from these evil doers.
Last edited by Bubbles on Sat May 12, 2012 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Fixed coding so photos would appear.
Advertisement

#101559 by Bubbles Sat May 12, 2012 2:01 am
Welcome to ScamWarners 808 , please post up the email address the scammer is using to do his evil.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#101591 by Dotti Sat May 12, 2012 9:32 am
Thank you for posting the email address, 808.

Often scammers use the same emails ("scripts") again and again in their scams, even after they change names and email addresses. If you still have them, and can post some of the earlier emails he sent, you can help even more potential victims to avoid being scammed.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#101626 by 808 Sat May 12, 2012 3:14 pm
This is an email he sent....

hi honey, how are you today? hope you slept well yesterday...well i didn't because i was so worried for being unable to come back after dinner it was because the maintenance department switched off the power supply to rectify the fault it has because recently we noticed that some metal materials in the rooms and bathrooms shocks whenever you come in contact with them especially in the bathroom...anyway that has been taken care by maintenance...i almost cried yesterday because i was unable to come back on line so i was singing love songs in my heart hoping that you will see me in your dreams..Lol Baby right now i don't understand how i feel i feel so connected and attached to you baby, i have never felt this way in my entire life i know this is not ordinary there is something unique about you and i am going to do everything humanly possible to find out i love you honey and i will always do you have touched my heart with this distant love i am so happy i found you and i will never let go honey i want to promise you that you will never regret falling in love with me because i will love you back like no one has ever done before because i am your best friend baby you are so deep in my heart i will never let you go out of my life now that you have found your way in.
Though the miles separate us, the bond we have is far stronger. You are the very one I have spent all these years looking for. You make me smile. You make me laugh. You make me whole. I can not describe the giddy feeling I have when you cross my mind. I am so amazingly happy and content and forever I want to spend in your life, in your world, in your family, and in your arms.

Love always,

Your Soldier Man

Aaron

I was on vacation visiting family and this is an example of his use of the GOD in his writings...

The good Lord shall grant you and every other person on the flight journey mercies. No weapon fashioned against you will prosper and every tongue that rises against you the Lord shall condemn. I pray that no blood sucking demons will be on your way and the Lord shall go before you and make every cruked path straight in Jesus Name Amen i will be waiting by my computer at 6pm your time and 5am mine i miss you and cant wait to have you home .......hugs and kisses.....your love Aaron

This is what happened when I told him....ohhhhh so sooooorry...I don't have the money =( during a chat...then two days later he sends an apology

My sweet heart,

i hope you are doing fine honey, sorry for what happened the other time my love, it affected us both though..LoL my hopes were very high that i was going to see you in some days time ...it sucks honey but the most important strength that we have is the fact that we are Christians and we know that in life challenges comes our way for some reasons best known to God if we are calm and don't allow the situation to divert our attention from our faith then we can hear from God and he will tell you why it happened that way i have never been discouraged since i discovered that we couldn't make it for now due to your present financial situation after all its not your responsibility yet until we have tied the knot it is an opportunity as a Christan to benefit from the love shared by another Christan. Baby do you know one secrete about me? well, i will tell you, i always attack my challenges with possible solutions and the first step is prayers from prayers i will just discover that my problems are disappearing one after the other i am a unique being and i Glorify God for that.

My love it is you that i have chosen from my heart and so until i fall under your loving arms i will not re length in praying and hoping for the best for us ....I love you from the deepest part of my heart Until you wake up, i hand you over to God for his maximum protection.

Your Fiance,
Aaron

He is a smooth talker, so ladies be careful, the devil has a sharp but smooth tongue!
#113408 by Advorec Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:54 pm
Image Image

Pictures from another dating site, "he" is all over the place. Matched through the google image search, neat little thing, really!

A friend caught his trail over at connectingsingles, his conversation as follows:

:::First contact:::
Hi

Hi how are you doing, you look pretty and your profile is fascinating..i would love to learn more about you, may be we can start by being friends what do you think?

Aaron

:::His second mail after reply:::

Hi

Hi nnnn how are you today, thanks for taking out time to respond its shows we alredy have a connection ..i will like a personal conversation also i work with the US army but presently i am on mission investigating an islamic sec that are suspected terrorist "Boko Haram" you can search on google it will tell you more as for skype do not have but i have a webcam on my computer and you can view through messenger My Id is a.dan1970...i will call you with my mobile number now have a good day

Hugs and kisses

Aaron

::::Phone conversation:::
( The phone conversation was short and quickly he tried to establish if any knowledge about mili personnel existed, risking his disquise. It ended like this, but since missing ID function on phone, can not recap his number):

HIM: Did you ever met with an american military.

ME: Yes, many years ago in Ireland.

HIM: *click*
#274817 by mona157 Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:57 pm
hi im new here and not sure if this is the same guy that is scamming but the email i got from him seemed off. and the phone number he has he never answers but always text me back. the reason is the email i got says to pay him through amazon and it should cover the car transport from mobile,Al to me here in California which is $750 he is asking for the a car he is selling. i didn't know that you could purchase vehicles through amazon ? so im not sure if its a scram so i google his name and this site popped up. :?:
this is the name he gave at the end of the email
SSg. Aaron Becker
U.S. Army Garrison
#274822 by Tim Atem Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:59 pm
It is an absolute scam. Amazon does not act as an agent or storage or shipper of anything like that. Cut off all contact with the scammer.

What email addresses and phone numbers is he using?

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#274931 by mona157 Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:04 pm
this is what he emailed me :

Hello,

Thank you for contacting me about my 1995 Honda Accord EX, Automatic. It has 82,000 miles.The car has no scratches or any kind of damage.It is in EXCELLENT condition; the body and paint are great, the interior is clean; it has never been involved in an accident; the title is clear. I am located in Mobile,AL. I'm an Army Staff Sergeant..The price that I hope to obtain is $750. I am selling the car because I will be sent back to Afghanistan and I have no use for it anymore. The price is low because I need to sell it before Nov 15.
I know that my current situation is pretty special I want the deal closed only through Amazon in order for you to be 100% protected. You will have the chance to inspect the car before I will be paid! Which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period before buying the vehicle.This price includes all the shipping taxes and fees. If you will take it for this price, I am willing to handle the shipping.It will be shipped by DAS Auto Transport Services to deliver the car to your door.You will receive the car in about 3 days.
If you want to complete the purchase please send me your; Full Name and Shipping Address and phone number and I will notify Amazon that you are selected as my buyer and they will contact you to explain the entire procedure.
I will send photos in the next email.

My best wishes and I'm waiting your response so we can move forward with this deal.
Thank you and have a nice day,

SSg. Aaron Becker
U.S. Army Garrison
#379842 by Martb Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:27 am
hello,
Sergeant Becker is again active.It came to me on Facebook. The profile has been deleted in the meantime. Now his name is Matthew Becker. email adress is [email protected].
he asked for money for his luggage