The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen

hi

#79733 by valdes1980 Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:20 pm
Hi,

How can I post photos of scammer, I was in contact whit oen , and thanks at this web i dont sent him money his name is Proulx James([email protected]) he told me that he is usarmy military from Dallas TX, and now he is in afghanistan, thanks.
Advertisement

#79743 by Dupped3891 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:32 pm
valdes1980 wrote:Hi,

How can I post photos of scammer, I was in contact whit oen , and thanks at this web i dont sent him money his name is Proulx James([email protected]) he told me that he is usarmy military from Dallas TX, and now he is in afghanistan, thanks.

yes, you should be able to. was it a romance scammer? did you meet him online dating or facebook for love?

if so, put him under romance scammer with as much info you know of him.
#79744 by valdes1980 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:38 pm
yes , was a romance scammer? I meet him in online dating but i dont know how can I put his photos here, thanks
#79747 by valdes1980 Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:05 am
ok, thank u very much, you know if other ladies has been scammed for the same guy Proulx James ([email protected]) i want to change this photos with this peoples, and you know if the real people know that this pics and name have been using for that, thanks