The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
Advertisement

#54632 by began steele Mon May 30, 2011 12:01 am
Engr J or Benny Higgins

Engr J or Benny Higgins
Basic Info: 29, Male, Mooresville, NC
Fake passport.
Passport is not a match to profile data.
Type, Issue Code, and number are not aligned.
The layout of the line second from bottom is incorrect and there should be 2 more << above the 06.
The number code at bottom line is incorrect and does not match the apparent passport details.
It is the wrong font. The P must start directly under left edge of photo.
The signature is too large ( in the application for a passport the box to add it is quite small and it must not over run the edges)
The photo is a portrait picture and would not be acceptable because it is smiling and not full face on. i.e. An oblique photo.

It is a poor forgery but good enough to catch the unwary

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#61188 by notforme07 Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:35 pm
I just want to warn every body for a person by name Peter Elvis.
He will shows you his passport and also a check from Unicef.
But I don't know how to post it to you
#61208 by Bubbles Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:51 am
Welcome to ScamWarners notforme07. Please post the email address you have received messages from.

The information telling how to post pictures or documents is contained here: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219

Thank you for your interest in ScamWarners.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#64661 by amber85 Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:13 am
I got sent the same photos for Claudio. Also if you are unsure if the photos that are sent are legit, you can upload the photo in google. I only just figure this out AFTER being scammed of my money, but better late than never.
#70718 by gurleenkaur Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:40 am
it is really hard 2 identify.....because it seems 2 real.....
i checked mine and it was quite similar stuff...
i am shoked 2 see all this docoments and passport.....:(
Last edited by Michelle on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Spam link removed
#78819 by vonpaso xlura Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:38 am
This is a fake passport of someone claiming to be Libyan. His name is Abdulrahmann Hasan <[email protected]>, sometimes with single n or double s; the scammer's other character is Williams James <[email protected]>, who claims to be in Indonesia but is actually in Nigeria. Besides the usual wrong font in the two rows of less-than signs, I noticed oddities in the Arabic writing.

First, the letters are not connected. Arabic is normally written in cursive, and over half the letters have a different form, usually with an added flourish, at the end of a word. For instance, "??" (shesh, Persian for six; Persian uses the Arabic alphabet with a few extra letters) is the letter shin twice. The end-of-word form is used throughout the writing on the passport. This looks plain wrong. The only cursive writing is in the logo, which says ".... Arabic Republic" (I'm not sure what the first word is, but it isn't "Libyan").

On further examination, I see that it's all written backward! The Arabic for "name" is "ism", or "???" in the Arabic alphabet. Next to "Name" on the passport are three Arabic letters. From right to left they are mim, sin, alif. But that's backward. Alif, sin, mim would spell "ism". In the two lines above "These are to request...", the word in the middle of the top line is "Libya", spelled lam, ya, ba, ya, alif, again from left to right.

I think this is the product of a word processor that does not handle Arabic writing. How the lad got genuine Arabic words in there, but did not recognize that they're written backward, I don't know.

ETA: The first word in the logo is something like "it?ad" and may mean something like "union". The closest country name I know of to "Arab Union of Republics" is "United Arab Republic", but in Arabic the "united" is the last word and is "mutta?id". So I don't know what country that's supposed to be.
Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#85438 by began steele Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:02 am

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#131999 by Jack Smith Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:19 pm
Here are some new ones, with formats I haven't seen before.

An official Western Union Staff ID card! Now that's one I wish I deserved! (Extra hint: Somebody named "Dr Mrs abc xyz" is probably NOT working at Western Union.)

And if somebody sends you this one, DON'T ANSWER--RUN! It's a sure sign it's somebody you don't really want to know better!
#134140 by began steele Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:27 pm
Pretty dire fake. Spot the problems!