The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#76970 by clever Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:05 pm

email: [email protected] or [email protected], both found at Tagged.com

I have messages some weeks with Frank:

Message History
Frank N:
3 days ago
Bradlock is alone back at home, though some of his friends do go to stay with him, i have been thinking about you lately, i want you in my life, i want you as my mate, lover, companion, partner, angel, wife and queen. i would love to read from you always, you can write me at my email [email protected]. so ican come invest in your country since you got plenty of oil.lol.
me:
3 days ago
Who's taking care of Bradlock when you're gone to Malaysia? Can't be easy to be all alone and daddy is gone. Sorry about your wife. That happends all the time.
Frank N:
3 days ago
thanks for the reply. i dont really work in ......i just came to lift oil,have got few friends back in germany that wants to buy from me, that why am in malaysia. i was married before i lost my wife to a car accident like few years back. i have a son bradlock and he is sixteen years old. ever since then is just been me and my boy. i think that all about me.
me:
5 days ago
Good morning Frank :-)
Oh, I sure tell you one day. Now I am more interesting in you telling me a little about you? I know or i think I know you have a nice bike and a nice jacket. I know that you work in Malaysia and live in Austalia. If there were more, I've forgot about it. Divorced? Widow? Kids? Anything.
Frank N:
5 days ago
am sorry about your past....the world is all about risk you know.....you just have to move on.....i wish you can tell me your past stories.
me:
5 days ago
Oh, nice.
I've been burnt once, I've been burnt twice and I've been burnt trice. It hurts more each time. That's why I prefer to stick into my shell and peak out from time to time. It's safe here. Do you understand?
So, if you want to chat with me, we will do it here, until I know you. If not, you're not good enough for me.
Frank N:
5 days ago
yea....plenty things to talk about.explain the reason why you dont what to come out of your shell.
me:
5 days ago
OK. I will explain: You do not want to chat with me here at Tagged.
I don't want to chat with you at yahoo at this early stage.

So, nothing more to talk about. Is there?

- clever -
working for a safer place in cyberspace
Advertisement

#76971 by clever Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:07 pm
Forgot to metion that Frank lives in Australia and works in Malaysia and Santa C lives in Wanye, New Jersely, USA.

- clever -
#77076 by clever Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:41 am
Deleted at Tagged.com today

- clever -
#79969 by Dolphin03 Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:36 am
Frank is also now posing as Steven Christopher who comes from Palm Beach in florida. He has a French accent as his mother is French and he grew up in France. Has a son by the name of Jerry who is suposedly 7 years old. He went to Chad Republic supposedly on mission work and then went to Benin Republic where all the nonsense started. He was crying on the phone telling me his mother was dying in hospital (I refused money) as they have an excellent medical system in France paid for my the govt. He then sent me copies of supposed air tickets to England. He then told me he needed money for the hotel as they did not accept his travellers cheques. Next he was Nigeria where he still is and supposedly now needs visa clearnace to leave the country... but he is American!!!! I have never sent him money. He has gone through everything from starvation to very ill in hospital ... all in a matter of three weeks.
Undying devotion, marriage and total love have all been declared no matter what or how things turned out!!!
He posed himself on a Christian Dating website ....
Beware!!!!
#82425 by ratt84 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:20 pm
with the above pic also on FB
uid 100003221119709

Bryan Simpson
worked at Gary Stationeries
studied at University of Bedfordshire
lives in Poole, Dorset
from Poole, Dorset