The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#74572 by Teex29 Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Mod edit: resized image. DJ

If You Don't Stand For Something Then you Will Fall For Anything.

Not Sure Who You Are Talking To Spokeo.Com do a people search on them.

US Military servicemembers DO NOT NEED your money for any reason they have access to their own money at all times.
Advertisement

#74624 by Teex29 Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:39 am
Also check the red seal Moneyback guarantee lol scammers are so pathetic

If You Don't Stand For Something Then you Will Fall For Anything.

Not Sure Who You Are Talking To Spokeo.Com do a people search on them.

US Military servicemembers DO NOT NEED your money for any reason they have access to their own money at all times.
#78726 by juju Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:57 pm
Teex29 wrote:Also check the red seal Moneyback guarantee lol scammers are so pathetic

I just did a email check on spokeo of the guy im chatting to was very doubtful that he is the real deal and fear he is a scammer when i put email in it came up with his picture that he sent me his name which is the right name wrong age though does this mean this guy is the real deal or that he is using fake name and fake pictures help needed pls as i do not really understand how spokeo works :D
#78747 by Arnold Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:00 am
Welcome to Scamwarners.
What is Spokeo?

Spokeo is a people search engine that organizes vast quantities of white-pages listings, social information, and other people-related data from a large variety of public sources. Our mission is to help people find and connect with others, more easily than ever.

It sounds like a scammer impersonating a real person to me. Something that happens a lot.