The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
Advertisement

by borbasor Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:25 pm
most fo these documents from nigeria or ghana :laugh-s:
by Zapmaster Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:01 pm
This document was used to scam a friend of mine out of $1550 Australian, and nearly succeeded in getting another $4000 out of her.Image
This was the (supposed) military ID card of Brian Ramos Smith (note the lack of the last name).
by Michael Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:04 am
Hi Zapmaster, welcome to scamwarners.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend who got scammed :( Could you also post the email adress, and if possible, the emails the scammer has used? They may help other victims.

Account inactive - messages are not being monitored
by VERY_SAD Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:48 am
I have fake surely documents the '' monster'' send to me to apply for his leave!!!!!!!!! Can I put them here, and how ? Because I do not want my email to appear on line , I had enough of tha, unfortunately :(
by VERY_SAD Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:07 am
Zapmaster wrote:This document was used to scam a friend of mine out of $1550 Australian, and nearly succeeded in getting another $4000 out of her.Image
This was the (supposed) military ID card of Brian Ramos Smith (note the lack of the last name).

oh no I got that one :cry: :cry: :cry: ...why didn't I found your site before, I would not have this pain right now.
by rivernet1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:35 am
I have to admit, working with Photoshop since version 1.0 (when Adobe was Aldus); these are the WORST "documents" I have seen to date. But then again, the jails are full of stupid people...

:laugh-s:
by Bryon Williams Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:43 pm
More fake forms used by scammers.

These were used by a Malaysian Scammer pretending to be a Lawyer and Bank with money to giveaway.

This one was used by a Nigerian Scammer pretending to be a US Soldier.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
by Cowpro Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:17 pm
Fake bank document used by scammer for SARB (South African Reserve Bank) - other mentioned names from the emails.
Name used by scammer: Mr. Dan Bekky Minele {The Reserve Bank Team} Director
Telephone number used by scammer: +27-11-507-6388
Scammer emails: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
Scammer domains: sarbforex.com

by Cowpro Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:02 am
Fake document used by scammer Bank of America
Fake names used: Ms. Francesca L Edmonton

by NayNay910 Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:48 pm
I applied to be a mistery shopper online and recieved fake money orders via FedEx. It came from a David Wilson email address [email protected]. The address it was sent from is out of TN. Im not sure of how to post the document.
by mariko Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:06 am
Fake IOU by scammer.
The victim found this is fake when she contacted real notary office in UK, which scammer used the address.

by stardust1964 Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:23 am
Hello, I will try to download some documents of a scammer......you have the possibility to tell me its a fake or not?....Attachments_2014626.zip - ZIP archive, unpacked size 722,058 bytes....
by AlanJones Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:14 am
Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.