The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#73362 by geneel1808 Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:36 pm
I receive this email from this man calling myself Carlo Dante with this photos as I am a member of Match.com for about a little over a year I had not received many email until this guy kept on emailing me so I felt that he was no honest, trusty and that he was a fake just by the information and questions in which he kept emailing me to answer. I am pasting the email he sent me with his telephone number on the other day: I am working on the photos. I have gotten the police and Match.com invoided as well. Please see below!

****************************************************************************************************************************************
To:
Sent: Friday, November 4, 2011 2:11:01 AM

Subject: Re: FROM ME !!!!!

Hello My Pretty Baby ,

I am so sorry for not getting back to you on time as i have been very very busy.

Who are you? where did you come from? You must be a goddess disguised as an ordinary woman, I thought you were beautiful, but then i have come to find more beauty inside you, which makes you a very good win for any man (smiles). I took my profile down as you may have noticed as a sign of will and commitment to a journey with you, hope i could get a reciprocation hehehe.

Everyday, I wake to a new tune of life, like i hear the melody in this life more than i have ever done. Did they not quote, Love means making the other happy, even from a distance ? I think you make me more than happy from the distance. Finding the pleasure here, and i know, Where your pleasure is, there is your treasure: where your treasure, there your heart; where your heart, there your happiness.I was reading on marble that , Soul mates are locked at the heart and written in the heavens, promised to find one another when the time is right, it never made sense to me until now.(smiles).

I mean just check this out, see what the life has been in my view for these past few days, tell me , Do you not like it simple? Another reason for me to always thank God, i mean whenever i ask for one, he gives more Hehe. After losing my wife, i thought i would never get the chance to find love ever again, but now i find my self surprisingly zealous and willing, i believe this second chance is for me to even do it better. I have few more days here, My london line is active down here, You can reach me on 44 702 406 7308 , it is active in here, Be warned i do have a spoilt accent, i have picked up along my years of travels and work, some think it is sexy, i say i dont know, I really cant wait to be back dear. They say, you can't hurry love, no you'll just have to wait. They said love don't come easy, I say no,! it is simple, it's a game of give and take. I mean as much as i really value and desire love, i can as well start with a woman like you, I mean what are the odds unless someone thinks it isnt time. After all, i cant deny the fact that you touch a place in me , I have almost forgotten the existence. You need to see my face now , how shining i have become ( smiles).

What I say is, Hold my Hands and I can promise never to let go or let it slide off. It is certainly sure for me, that I can make you the happiest woman in the world, it is no boasting. Are you ready for the ride of your life? Some people say we live seven lifetimes before end of time, all i know is I can live the fun of forever in this very one, and a lifetime in what is left of it. People may have thier different opinion about my feelings here but all i know is, if you are not the one in love, take your speech and opinion out of it, because you will never understand what it feels, (smiles).

I do my thing, and you do your thing. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful and I tell you, You dont have to change who you are at anytime to please me because, Love isn't love until we share it, but the real fulfillment in life is finding love and sharing it with someone who can freely and without any conflict love us faithfully in return.

Relationships are like snapshots; some you remember and some you forget, but some you never develop and you never get to see how they would have turned out, that is why I said, if you dont try, how would you know? Hehehehe.

Your Love attack victim

Carlo
Last edited by Michael on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed real name of poster
Advertisement

#73377 by Arnold Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:47 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners. That's definitely a scam and I'm glad you spotted it. There's nothing the police can do to catch him though. He's likely to be in West Africa, using the 4470 redirect number to give the impression he's in the UK.
We have a site http://www.scamwarners.com for uploading photos, with an option for adding text to them.
I've asked a moderator to edit your name and email address from your post, although you can do it yourself. We recommend that people here remain anonymous, and posting your email address anywhere on-line means that spammers will harvest it.

#73426 by began steele Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:55 am
Needless to say scammer didn't write his rubbish.
Google. Many Links
I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you, and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful and I tell you, You dont have

I took my profile down as you may have noticed as a sign of will and commitment to a journey with you, hope i could get a reciprocation hehehe.

Actually the above means that scammer was deleted from the site due to his criminal activity and phishing for victims to lead them into a 419 romance scam/ leave scam/ phone link scam. A liar as always.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#82490 by iknewit Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:51 am
He is doing the same thing to me right now. I just received the exact word-for-word e-mail. I googled the phone number and it took me here. THANK YOU SO MUCH! This time he is Tony Caruso. Says he is a civil engineer and working on a bridge renovation project in Dubai. Just seemed too good to be true, and you know what they say about THAT! So, have had my guard way up and checking out everything he says. Dodged the internet radar very well with the name he used and the location he said he was from, so could not really get verification information. Thankfully, all I lost was a little bit of time. This is a link for the phot he used on Match.com
Mod edit: Put watermark on photo and made it visible. DJ
#98849 by Geneve Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:15 pm
similar to my story- these guys are something else- a man with a lucrative job who looks like that- is being chased by women- why would he have time to chase lil ole me-- it is almost funny it is so ridiculous-- what is not funny is the pain and loss they cause

"instant karma's gonna get you"- John Lennon