The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#67520 by Evi2011 Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:02 pm
[/url]Image
This is the link of the photo and new identity of the scammer called Sgt. Steven Boby (past) and Jones Bob (now)
I´m glad if it can function to help avoid new victims of him!!!
Advertisement

#67528 by Evi2011 Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:04 pm
I must say that I`ve met him at http://www.wayn.com two weeks ago and he played the same game he did with the women who had posted their testemonies here. But, fortunately I haven´t been scammed because I have no confidence in what he told me and searched for his datum on NEt and found this site...I´m so grateful to God an thank you all!
Good work, folks!!
#67577 by Bubbles Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:48 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners. Please post up the email address and other addresses you might have. It also helps to post one of the first emails he has sent you.

I just want to remind that the person in the photo is NOT the scammer. The scammer has stolen / lifted the photo from a real person to try to make their scam more convincing.

We do not encourage messing with scammers using your real life address. If you are interested in doing that, please check our our sister site: www.419eater.com and learn how to mess around safely.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.