The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#63859 by Katharina Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:09 am
Thank you, Phoenix!

Could you please post the dating site?
(Welches Kontaktportal benutzt er?)
Advertisement

#63974 by Bubbles Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:43 am
Thank you Phoenix63 and welcome to ScamWarners. :D

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#70943 by smartie Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:20 am
This man has asked me various times for money. Fortunately have never sent him any.
Beware..........just in case.
The same e mail address at yahoo.de
The same picture.
I even have two telephone numbers
#71072 by Bubbles Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:45 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners smartie. Please post any additional information you have on this scammer. We are trying to help people to not be scammed. People checking to see if they are dealing with a scammer do check phone numbers using a search engine too. Please post the numbers.

For financial safety, we strongly encourage people to stop communicating with a scammer when they realize or learn it is a scammer they have been communicating with. I encourage you to stop communicating with the scammer. Nothing good will come from staying in contact with him.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#99037 by smartie Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:05 am
I can confirm that this man under the name of Klaus Bauermann is Nigerian, young , and a scammer
#138455 by rococo Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:06 am
Eric Rodriguez is a scammer, pretending engineer working in the petroleum company in the U.S.. Currently, he came to London to sign a contract for 6 miles. funtów.Tu is an e-mail from him.,,

xxxxxx my love,
I'm sick and I have no appetite for jedzenia.xxxxxx, help me with the required $ 17,000, I'll pay you back.
The money I am asking from you is for me to get the required documents to be able to do contract work. Xxxxxx Please, find it in your heart to help me. I guarantee you that you will never fail you in life.Let guarantee this to be the oath.I love you so much, honey.
Your king,
Eric

#145000 by saudiarabien Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:35 pm
smartie wrote:This man has asked me various times for money. Fortunately have never sent him any.
Beware..........just in case.
The same e mail address at yahoo.de
The same picture.
I even have two telephone numbers