The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#380630 by austrian Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:25 pm
This email I got after answering to a announce for a real good flat in Innsbruck:

Hello,

I hope we can communicate in English. I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in: Frau-Hitt-Straße 2-12, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen (60 m2). The flat is exactly like in the pictures, furnished and renovated. The utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless broadband Internet, digital TV , dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine, etc.) are included in the price of rent, you will have one parking spot, the rent is 571 euro/month. The security deposit is 1713 euro, and you get it back when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days notice). As for me, you can rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment without announcement. You will have access to a very large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store things if you need to.

A little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better. My name is Nina Ingrid and I'm a 54 years old, Manager of Hotel from Dublin, Ireland planning to retire in the next 2 years. I have a lovely husband, Mathias and a 25 year old daughter, Lidia. I am very proud to say that soon I'm going to be a grandmother :). Two playful, fluffy rabbits are also members of our family, so, I have no problem if you will keep pets.

I would like to know few things about you of course, like if you have a job or not and how will you pay the rent and if the deposit is a problem for you because the apartment is free and you can move in right away.

I hope you got a good first impression of us, and please if you have any more questions don’t hesitate to ask.
Would love to hear back from you!
Kind regards from Dublin,
Nina Ingrid

the original Announce:
Anfrage über derStandard.at/Immobilien zu Ihrem Objekt Altbauwohnung - absolut ruhig, mit Balkon und hohen Räumen (p9697052)
Advertisement

#380631 by austrian Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:30 pm
another flat in in Innsbruck had this answer:

Hallo Sieglinde,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Kontaktaufnahme bezüglich meiner Wohnung in der 6020 Innsbruck, Beda-Weber-Gasse 3. Es ist in gutem Zustand zu vermieten, komplett möbliert und gut ausgestattet. Im Anhang finden Sie alle Bilder der Wohnung, damit Sie sich ein Bild machen können, wie es im Inneren aussieht.

Die monatliche Miete beträgt € 500 und beinhaltet alle Nebenkosten (Internet / Wasser / Gas / Strom / Heizung / TV-Kabel). Ich benötige außerdem eine Garantie in Höhe von 1000 € (Sie erhalten sie am Ende des Mietvertrages zurück). Wenn Sie damit einverstanden sind, zahlen Sie die Miete jeden Monat direkt auf mein Bankkonto, ohne dass Ihnen zusätzliche Kosten entstehen.

Bevor wir weitergehen, möchte ich ein wenig über Sie wissen, wie viele Personen Sie in der Wohnung verbringen möchten und wie lange.

Ich freue mich bald von dir zu hören,
Vielen Dank!

and than the second letter/mail:

Danke für dein Interesse,

Sie scheinen eine sehr nette Person zu sein, und ich würde mich freuen, Sie als Mieter zu haben.

Mein Name ist Frederic Carrillo und ich lebe und arbeite in Madrid, Spanien. Ich habe diese Wohnung von meinem Vater geerbt und beschlossen, sie für ein zusätzliches Einkommen zu mieten. Die Wohnung wurde ordentlich gepflegt und professionell gereinigt.

Ich möchte HousingAnywhere-Dienste nutzen, um meine Wohnung zu mieten. HousingAnywhere ist eine sichere Vermietungsplattform und verwaltet Vermietungen für Personen, die sie nicht alleine lösen können, im Ausland usw. Sie sind Partner von über 130 Universitäten weltweit und vertrauen. Hier finden Sie ihre Website, um weitere Informationen zu erhalten: www.housinganywhere.com

Ich werde erklären, wie wir weiter vorgehen werden, aber bitte antworten Sie mir nur, wenn Sie interessiert sind.
Freundliche Grüße!
#380632 by AlanJones Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:39 pm
Please post the email addresses that these scammers are using. That is what most victims will search for.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.