The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#47141 by Karim127 Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:14 pm
Hello,

I have seen many website on internet selling fake passport and i contatc this website to try to know how they work and how they make the passport and everything, first i ask them that i want british passports and they reply to me and said you must send us your photo and information and when we will make your passport and be ready we will send you photo scan of the passport that they make for me

after two days they send me photo of the passsport that they make for me with my photo and my all information that i ask for with hologram on the photo and look very high quality, and afterr that they ask me to send them 1400$ by western union and this people living in russia i think because they want me to send money to russia

people who have any experince about this things, tell me please what i can do
Advertisement

#48440 by Zapmaster Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:40 pm
Okay, first off, yes, buying fake passports is highly illegal.

Secondly, it's basically a given that they are looking to rip you off. The picture you got of the 'finished passport' is almost certainly photoshopped imagery; there is no actual completed passport. However, it is a hook, to make you think it's genuine and to dangle in front of you and keep you paying.

Thirdly, they have your personal information. Very silly thing to do. They can basically do anything they want with that now (including scamming other people - using your name and picture).

What they are going to try to do now is get you to pay them, and keep paying them, until you have no more money - and you will still have no passport.

I don't suppose I need to say this, but I will say it anyway. Pay them nothing.

Not much you can do now except work to reduce the damage. Post up the picture you supplied, and the pic of the passport they sent you, both with "SCAMMER" marked across it, so that it can be recognised once they start using it. Also, inform your local authorities now that you believe scammers have your personal details, and may try identity theft. It won't stop them from trying, but it will be easier to prove if you have told the police before the fact.

Good luck.
#48484 by Bubbles Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:34 am
I wouldn't advise the victim to post their picture here with SCAMMER written across it. If Karim127 wanted that done it would be best to send a copy of the picture to a Moderator who can post it without referring to Karim127. The correct wording for the defaced picture would be Used by Scammer.

With that correction, your advice is sound. The most important is that buying a forged passport is highly illegal and will get you arrested. This plus the person who said they would forge the passport will NOT send you any document. It is totally a scam to get the victim to part with their money.

It is highly likely that the scammer will use the image created to scam other people, or sell the passport / picture to other scammers for their illegal purposes.

If Karim127 did pay money, to the scammer / criminal, it is gone. :(

Zapmaster wrote:Not much you can do now except work to reduce the damage. Post up the picture you supplied, and the pic of the passport they sent you, both with "SCAMMER" marked across it, so that it can be recognised once they start using it.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#48489 by Zapmaster Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:05 am
Yeah, sorry. "Used by scammer" or similar is better than a plain and simple "Scammer".

Thanks for the correction.
#67879 by Bubbles Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:11 pm
Thank you for posting this. Will you please post up some of the email exchanges you had with them and how you came across them.

NOTE: Negotiating with anyone to get a fake or forged passport is a crime. That activity endangers all of us and when you are caught using a faked or forged passport there will be consequences.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#69896 by Teex29 Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 pm
The topic starter is an African probably a scammer that has found this site due to someone leaving this site on an anti scam site just look at how the topic starter types example....people who have any experince about this things, tell me please what i can do.

This is typical scammer or Nigerian talk they do not seem to know the correct spelling nor the difference between the word this and these simple as that it is a SCAMMER fishing for information.

If You Don't Stand For Something Then you Will Fall For Anything.

Not Sure Who You Are Talking To Spokeo.Com do a people search on them.

US Military servicemembers DO NOT NEED your money for any reason they have access to their own money at all times.
#69915 by Con Warner Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:55 am
As already stated, buying or producing fake passports is illegal.
Please post up fakes used by scammers after marking them as being "Used By Scammer".

The discussion of how to acquire a forged passport is not what this forum is for.

If any of the staff disagree, please feel free to unlock this topic.

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com