The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#338064 by Mahdi7892 Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:47 am
hello.
i was meet an American woman through a dating site. She is from Texas from Austin. , Then we became friends on Facebook. She told me that she was in Ukraine on a business trip and asked for financial assistance so she could go home and after several months I discovered She manipulated me and stole my money. And I discovered that she had made a new account on the same dating site that we first knew about each other.
Although she had deleted her old account from the site and told me so. first she deleted her old account and she ask me to delete my account too and we become chatting with facebook but after many months i descover she create ne account on the same dating site. now she not availebale on facebook anymore since 7 days and she dont respond my message.
if anybody can help me i will be very grateful.
Last edited by Mahdi7892 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#338078 by Mike Wilson Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:32 pm
Hello and welcome to scamwarners,
Please post a sample of the email(s) that asked you to send money, remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon