The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
Advertisement

#34744 by Jillian Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:17 pm
Thank you for taking the time to post these photos here. I've split your post onto it's own thread so it will be easier for others to find. :D

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#63193 by bedenes Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:33 pm
Hello! I also got this letter from Capt Morgen Preston. Subject was MY OFFER. He answered on some of my property ads, than I fool replied, than came the following answer:

Hello,

Thank you for your response. I'm glad to note in your mail that your advert product is still available; I am genuinely interested to buy it and I want to respectfully ask you to remove the advert from the internet platform if it is possible. Also, should other persons contact you for this, be kind enough to inform such persons that there is already a serious person who intends to buy. Only if this is possible for you. However, I am not living in your country presently, as to enable me come for a personal inspection of the before paying for it. At the time, I am stationed in Iraq, although I want to relocate to your country in the near future, which is why I desire to contact you.

I am a Captain fighting in Iraq war assignment by The International Committee: War in Iraq. On the other hand, i want to inform you that i have in my possession the sum of 8.2 Million Dollars, which i got from crude oil deal here in Iraq.

My sincere intention in writing you is to gain your kind permission and acceptance to stand and receive the money on my behalf in your country and also assist me to make lucrative investment. For your acceptance and permission, I will give you a commission $2 MILLION dollars as well as buy some properties.

If possible, may I request you to send me your full information. This is only if you are comfortable with this request. This is purely for the purpose of sending the money to you through a Diplomatic Cargo from Red Cross Agent. The information needed is: Your full name and age, your private phone number and email, your full address.

If I get the above information and your full acceptance, I will send the money over to your country, so that you will receive it for me before I can start coming over.

Sincerely,
Capt Morgen Preston
:bondage: