If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#307260 by Terminator5 Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:49 pm
You'll be getting emergency money requests shortly . Its a scam

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

#311031 by Diane02 Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:53 pm
I had a guy by the name of Removed (BW) contact me a year ago with the same story. HE was very charming and would send me songs that would melt my heart. LUCKILY I did my research with this site and the same conversation were posted by other women. I played along but screwed with him back. GUESS I got the last laugh . :laugh-s:
#311032 by Bryon Williams Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:58 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners,

You will need to post evidence of a scam. Simply posting a name is not sufficient.

For example what stops a scammer from posting your name calling you a scammer.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#379774 by Luna1802 Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:08 am
Almost the same thing just happened to me. Only with a different name. His name this time was "Michael Paul Niezgodzki" who supposedly lives in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, UK. He asked me to send money to pay for a parcel so he could send his valuables to me, because his ship was in danger of being attacked by pirates. Very similar to the story above... After finding this story here, I of course didn't send any money and blocked him on WhatsApp.

His phone number was: +44 7732 077082

This was the message asking me for help:

Sweetheart, I want to inform you that we got to the Island about 1 hour ago. Thanks for your prayers and your sincere concern over my safety. Right now, the situation is not yet OK. The engine brain box of our ship is having a very serious problem and we are all confused here,We have been advised by the Coast Guards here in the island that we should make sure we don't have or carry any precious or valuables things with us, if we must proceed on our journey. This also includes money and other valuable things. Sweetheart My greatest problem now is that my money I took from my Bank to buy the Materials for my contract is with me here, Honey my problem now is my money, contract documents and some other valuables which I kept in my cabin safe box.

I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack. My plan was to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to a company in Mexico and England I already had contract agreement with. i want to quickly send it out of the Island because it is not safe with me here, there are so many Security Company stands at the Island shore and I am thinking of what to do, and at this point of my confusion I need you to stand by me now. I don't know what to do now, but I want to quickly send you the Document and money so that you can help me to secure it in your place or to your Bank account until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest when this is over.

we have been informed that the pirates are waiting ahead of us to hijack the ship, so we are doing our best to dispose our cash and valuable belongings and stay alert because they might come closer to us. Baby as i earlier informed you, the pirates are group of evil men that seize ships in the sea and kill people, also steal valuable belongings that belong to people in the ship. I am really scared and worried about this situation most especially for my Valuables and You my love....The Somali Pirates are about 312 KM away from us and we have been receiving warning alert regarding the dangers..

The captain of the Ship have announced that all goods should be offloaded for another means of transportation as the Ship will duck here for a while,Baby I want to plead for your great assistance to help me receive it and keep safe for me. at this point of my confusion I just have to trust and rely fully on you .I am also carrying some important valuables with me and a Diamond Ring which i bought as a surprise package for me to engage you upon my arrival to your country(This Engagement was supposed to be my surprise package for you my love).

I have to trust you and give you my whole heart, and I know you will never disappoint or hurt me because I know you care for me and we are two in one flesh. I have learned to take life as it comes as I remember everything happens for a reason. I have just discussed with one of the Security Companies here in the Island because there are no Banks here. They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this my Document and money because I understand there is no Bank here and I don't want to loose the Document and money to sea pirates because i know how i suffered for it. Please sweetheart quickly send me your information so that I can send the money to you immediately through a Security Company here in the Island shore. I urgently want you to send me the following information to enable me send the money now.

Your full name: ---------
Address: --------
Postal/zip code: ------
City: ------
State: --------
Telephone number: -------
Email id------------
Sweetheart, please be fast about it... because this is very urgent. I am waiting for your quick response here in the office of the courier company.