If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#73900 by rosalill Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:53 am
Many of these men "are serving" in Afghanistan or Iraq. They usually live in USA or UK. This one sent 4 photos to me, showing a young guy, about 25-26 years, and he told me he was 51...and then the mails with the same text as the other scammers:

Hello My Dearest Julie..(still my real name is not Julie)
Good Morning to you my dear....How are you doing .....hope all is well with you over there this morning.... Well dear the last night i was very special to speak with you on the Meetic messenger and i really enjoy talking to you so much and am happy to have someone like you in my life ..So am sending you this good Morning Mail to unsure you that i really do care for you always.Rise and shine my dear the stars have left the sky A new day is waiting don't let it pass you by Birds are singing in the trees a song of morning cheer Rise and shine my dear i will be happy to see you online in the evening so that we can talk more to get to know each other better, I have so much to tell you so that you can know me better, This are some photos of me and my son, I hope you will like them , I will be very happy for you to send me yours so that i can see your lovely face thank you so much..Well take very good care of yourself and have a nice day with gook wishes and be blessed...Well i hope to hear from you online tonight..Kisses and hugs for you and have the brighter day over there...
Green xx

When I asked him to mail me from his army-mail to be sure he was a real soldier, he just disappeared. I checked his name with the army-address, it was fake. Of course.

but, sorry, no header on this one.
rosalill
Last edited by Bubbles on Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quote boxes for readability.
Advertisement

#79510 by began steele Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:49 am
Also in my latest post.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25518&p=79509#p79509
Email: [email protected]
Login IP: 190.0.39.126 Colombia/PROXY
Signup IP: 41.93.141.10 GHANA

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.