If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#438793 by babar2023 Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:24 am
Veronica Hoarty <[email protected]>

There are people who only steal money, SCAMMER !

It's a scam, I lost all my money from work !

Hi,

I won't be able to meet you because I'm visiting my sister in Canada and I will be back in 3 months.I live in another house when i'm in London,this one is only for renting.I used to rent it for short terms before Covid but now I'm renting it only for long term.
If you are interested I will be able to rent it only through Booking.com where I'm a superhost with more than 40 reviews.

Booking is an online platform with millions of apartments advertised by landlords all over the world.

You have to book it and confirm the payment ( first month rent + £1000 security deposit ) directly to them and from the moment your booking is confirmed,a Booking representative will contact you to arrange a meeting at the property where you will be able to review and sign the contract and move in immediately or on a date you choose.
There will be no service fee for you and the payment will count from the date you move in.

The contract will be between me and you but provided by Booking and payment will be released to me only after you sign the contract and move in.

If by any reason you decide not to sign the contract you will get a full refund on the spot. (I'm positive this won't be the case).

In order to reserve the property and send you a booking request, I need a copy of your DL or passport showing the name of the tenant,a bank statement and payslip. (I will also send you a copy of my passport).

Regards,
Veronica
Advertisement