If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#438284 by tbnaa444aanbt Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:11 am
Received these two copy and pasted emails from a "Tracy Bennett". The emails below were found elsewhere on this site (thank you!!!). Not that I would have ever given this person a penny; just ask my ex-gf how hard it is to get money from me. lol Anyway, hope this helps someone!!

Tracy Bennett
[email protected].

She ended up asking for money:

Honey, im not happy here today,let me start by saying that I thank God every day and night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that. I never thought that someone could feel for me like you do, but guess what? the feelings i have for you is that much too.. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You made the beginning of my week complete.

Honey i just want to let you know i am having a little problem here .The Custom people at the sea port just contacted me and told me my goods have been unloaded from the ship and might be confiscated if i do not pay $650 USD for the custom duty on the goods. These goods are worth about $120,000 USD and i do not want to loose it or have it seized hun. Baby all i have here with me remaining is my Voucher worth of $25,000, which i have tried to exchange for cash just now , but couldn't get it exchanged due to their banking system down here in Malaysia...

Sweetie I will be glad if you can be of help to assist me with the duty Bill, i promise to refund you upon my arrival in the states.
I will be glad to read your positive response.
Tracy..

Hello,
It's so cool and calm hearing from you,How is ur day going?Hope u are having a nice time,You touched me with your words and made me feel safe.I feel so cool and calm when ever i see ur message,how we will have a good time together,but do not know where to start from,I know we have many miles separating us but i know we will make it through someday.
I have never seen you,but i know that you are perfect for me.We are perfect for each other,in every way.I am torn by the fact that i do not know if i will ever see you,or if you are someone i will find later on in my life..Cause i don't want to be hurt again and be cheated like my ex did take advantage of me and took me for granted,A commitment in a relationship to me simply means a promise made between two people to be together forever and be devoted to loving each other,be loyal to each other a commitment to love no other person,being totally devoted to each other,a promise to be loyal and truthful to each other in the relationship,A commitment a devotion a dedication to something strong that becomes a part of someones life,a part of someones soul,body ...and mind.A commitment of a heart to stay true to a heart,a bond of togetherness ......Looking at what i have written so far someone would think that a commitment is something easy to do but the truth is that commitment is far more stronger that anything except the power of love because i would say that commitment and love are equals when it comes to the true human feelings.
I would say a commitment would be the end chemistry of Love ...... A commitment is like embarking on a quest of a journey to the deep corners of the earth searching for something you believe in so much that no obstacle can stop you from doing so .......A commitment when you fully in love with someone you Love and with no mind of doubts fully with Trust and Open Minded,Understating,Considerate,Caring to each other..to always be with the one u love forever through hard and tough times,in sickness and in health ,for better for worse ...A commitment to be a good respectful man to his wife ........Cos with every strong and happy family is the help of the support of the wife and husband,it would be part of their daily lives ....Two souls joined in heaven above,Two hearts bound by love,I see the stars in your eyes,My fire in the dark of night,My strength and guiding light.A deep love we hold never to die never again to be alone.Closing my eyes I hear what you say the oneness we became thru all the hurt and pain never changing your loving ways together never to part of love, a gift from God above,Deep inside our hearts forever as one.Now the question now is are you ready for this commitment?For my Heart has opened up to you and waiting for you to come take me as i am ..........What is love?you ask It's a feeling in both mind and body A passion,a chemistry one might say longing to be near,close,Long talks about nothing,Laughter and sharing eyes filled with devotion,Not wanting to imagine life without the other,Doing nothing together and having the best time.Well I think,you know the answer already Listen to your heart with open ears you will hear the answer....it is very clear....
I sit here and realize how strong i have become,with such confidence i feel that i finally found that one.This feeling is so strong.It feels like a day of Christmas after opening my first present,The joy that it brings is the most wonderful thing,It's like December and April or Christmas in Spring,I want you to love me as a royal queen and i will treat u also as my royal King.

Tracy..

I just want you to know that I very much appreciate receiving your letter every moment i check my mail. You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY want to explore the possibility of building a long term friendship with, that could in time turn into a marriage and family. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy...

About my past relationship, I have been into 3 relationships and 2 of those are also my only sexual partners I have ever had. 2 of my relationships ended because of my partner's betrayal and infidelity (cheating) and the other 1 ended because the love was not there to grow. I know this sounds strange to you but as I wrote above I have not been sexually active now for over a year!!!!. I live my life through the word of God and through my spirituality, and I refuse to have sex with someone if I am not in a relationship with them. My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone else's own self gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as his wife and the mother of his children ...
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best in opportunities for any children that might be included in my life and that is my focus at this time and I also do
enjoy my job. Professionally, i studied arts and culture before facing the carrier i have always prayed for .I do travel outside of the States to buy Art Sculptures ,female jewelry , Gold etc and ship into the States for sale. this has made me travel a lot.
Honey in me you are going to find a woman that was blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special friendship with you!. You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. I am so excited to be able to do what I do best and that is romance you with all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!. My special friendship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a family to call our very own!
Directly from my heart to yours!
Your Future Queen! (I hope!)
Last edited by AlanJones on Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
Advertisement