If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#418666 by Mohammad Magdi Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:18 am
Dear Scamwarners members,
First of all, great thanks to this site and its owner(s) and administrator(s) for their site is the one that divulged the scam I was undergoing; so here goes:
I met this guy on Twoo on May 17th, 2020, while exploring profiles, and immediately was liked by him there and contacted and he showed that he wanted a long-term relationship and that he had had heartbreak in the past and didn't want it to happen to him again (I guess by heartbreak, he meant he did not get what he wanted out of the people he contacted before, or had little luck!!) he wanted to continue the chat elsewhere, and he said he only used Facebook or Hangouts; I told him I use Whatsapp and it is better for me; he insisted he doesn't use it (Thinking back now, that was probably because he had no phone number, or did not want his phone number revealed!) then sent me a screenshot of his Facebook account page to find him there and chat.

Then he ghosted for a couple of months, unliked his profile and got him out of my contacts as I thought he was not serious (Not suspecting anything then.) Then re-contacted me on September the 5th, 2020, and reconfirmed his attraction, and immediately wanted me to chat on Hangouts.

There all his romance and tender feelings started oozing out and he took it one day at a time, asking whether I'd eaten, how I was doing, called me baby,.... etc.
He immediately sent me, completely unsolicited, his UK ID card, as he is a UK citizen, a doctor, working in Brooklyn, NY, and when there is emergency back there in the hospital in the UK, he goes there (his words!)
I asked him what's his relationship with China (as back there on Twoo, it showed his place of living!) and he replied he had a contract there to "build a pharmacy" and that he was getting paid for job well done (I know, incoherent speech!) Also, while texting, he said he was orphaned as he lost his parents when he was 12.

Anyway, he started showing interest in where I live and wanted us to live together in Egypt, and that he wanted to come as soon as possible and look for a flat together..... all the while I was mesmerized by all the attention and such.

Finally once he knew I was having a vacation THIS week, he sent me a screenshot of his booking a ticket from New York Airport to our airport here! and that he can't wait to come with surprises he had purchased me.

I was so duped that I was getting ready for his arrival and asked him what time exactly was he landing to make arrangements etc. No reply for 2 days (That would normally mean he endured the ticket cost! Wow) then he sent that he was called by "the board of directors" to go to Hong Kong and by the WHO (??) to help there with the COVID-19 pandemic! and that he was sorry and was traveling and would contact me when he would land in China (!)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Continued ...
Advertisement

#418667 by Mohammad Magdi Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:20 am
Part 2:
By then of course, I had my suspicions heightened! Bombarded him with questions immediately. Below are most of his exact messages from Hangouts (some of which sound and look exactly like other scammers' with their poor and/ or broken English) organized chronologically and on different occasions from Sep. 5th to Oct. 10th:
1- Not out for anything but to find the love of my life
2- Dear i dont have much expectation all what i ask for is your heart, sincerity, open minded, honesty, self respect!.
3- most of all true love theses are all i am asking for ,with theses i think there is a perfect mamily I feel like I have known you for a long time
4- Don’t keep secret from the one i call my love, Darling this is just me.
5- Awesome I like
6- I’m happy we feelings this way
7- I didn’t feel like this in a long time
8- You want to make love me
9- This is the little i have and i know when we meet and have come together as a family you will see it that words are real,
10- Since i first viewed your profile, i felt a great impulsion on me and ever since then i have been thinking about you
11- I like your spirit
12- I thought you might be anend to my search or to say a realization of my dreams because you are just what i am looking for and you know when i keep reading from you ,
13- i feel that is coming to be true and i pray and hope it does
14- There is so much I want to tell you,
15- You are number one in my life now
16- I didn’t think of anything more
17- Cool would you prefer I visit you or you come here
18- I can tell you my secret now, I was paid the money for the contract I have done secondly offered some money too for job will done so I’ll be coming to you
19- I am so lucky to have you in my life.
20- Been so busy my love, I come to you in Egypt sooner or later I want to be with you!..
21- You complete me so perfectly. My searching ended when I found you.
22- I love the way you make me feel so special. When I look into your eyes in a picture, it feels like I’m the only man alive. I love you baby.
23- You belong with angels baby. I’m so lucky you love a mere mortal like me.
24- I get lost in the beauty of your eyes hon, in its expression filled depth.
25- You are the only one I want in my life and I promise everything is gonna be alright
26- Now, there’s something they call soul mates. You and I make me believe in that concept. How’re you doing soul mate?
27- What did I ever do to deserve you? How did I ever get so lucky to have you? God is really God to have gifted me with you!..
28- Would Love to be your mirror so You could get the chance to look at me every morning.
29- I’d love to take our relationship to the next level baby. I’ve been thinking a lot lately and seeing that I can’t live without you , I’d like to ask, will you marry me?
30- You’re thousands of miles away, yet you’re right here in my heart.
31- I’d like to say that I couldn’t love you better than I already did, but I know it’s not true. I’ll love you more with each passing day
32- Listen to your heart baby, let it tell you the story of my love
33- I wish I was your pillow so I’d get to be hugged by you every night and day
34- There’s none as beautiful as you baby. you have me totally captivated by you love and all of my kisses right with you
35- No matter what comes my way, as long as you’re by my side, I can handle it. I love you.
36- my love I keep thinking of you because when I do it’s a great feeling that I want to process when we meet
37- I want to grow old with you
38- I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to
39- I want us to walk through new houses
40- Picking the one that is just right for us
-------------------------------------------------------
Continued ...

Mohammad Magdi
#418668 by Mohammad Magdi Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:22 am
Part 3:
41- Catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get evencloser, if it's possible,To you to keep warm.
42- I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff. I want to rub lotion
43- I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile
44- I want to sleep every night with your arms around me
45- Want to see your bad morning hair I think it will be so cute I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set,
46- all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night!..
Would spend the rest of my life with you
I really am crazy about you, everything about you!
47- Good morning to the apple of my eye! Hope you were dreaming about me last night.
48- No one makes me happy like you do. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you
49- Yeah you are my first and last love, I will always cherish you.
Continued ...

Mohammad Magdi
#418669 by Mohammad Magdi Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:30 am
Part 4:
50- I have a gift for you when we meet, I will give you a million kisses and it wait for me
51- Yes love of my life been thinking of you but with the situation with the virus has not been funny I work so hard, like I said before I want to be with you wakanow airline my flight is today 10th love
I didn’t know how to say it, to you
Continued ...

Mohammad Magdi
#418670 by Mohammad Magdi Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:42 am
Part 5:
I received a secular that I will join for the COVID-19 pandemic emergency rescuer in Hong Kong by the World Health Organization board of directors sorry if I disappoint you, I promise after my contract it’s ends soon before this month runs out I believe in you baby
So trust me if I say this , I had no choice
I will travel with my luggage’s and your stuffs too, I got many surprises you know!.. wait for me
Baby i can't survive without your prayer's
I love you so much
My heart is yours
Am not saying this to please you
But I am saying this cause I love you..
52- We have the kind of love that some people never get a chance to experience I think
I promise to love you as much as I can, as best as I can, and for us
And I love everything that creates you,
---------------------------------------------------
Continued ...
#418671 by Mohammad Magdi Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:45 am
Part 6:
Now this is the part where I questioned him back on October the 10th, 2020:
Me: So, let me get this straight; you booked a flight and suddenly you got called in by the WHO?? What do you have to do with the WHO?! And to in Hong Kong? Can they do that?! Who or what are you working for exactly?! The hospital? The contract in China? And now the WHO? and Hong Kong?!
So many questions....
Please answer me.
Him: This came up the board of directors I received the message at this very time I decided to be with you
Okay, wait a second!
Yes it has to be Hong Kong I will be landing for the report
Me: What board of directors? The one which belongs to .....?
Him: I told you before I have a contract on finished in china
Board of directors America
Me: I Know and I don't forget.
Him: You seem not to believe what I say!?
Me: America? A board of directors belongs to a company or corporation.
You are delivering mixed messages, David.
Him: The medical center board of directors
What are you saying
Is everything ok with you
Me: Okay, listen to this; you told me you work in a hospital in the UK London. You never mentioned anything related to America before.
Him: Did you read other messages
Me: Yes, every bit of them!!
Him: Did you mean you never knew I was working in the states
I told you
What are you thinking
I told you I visit in the UK if emergency there at the hospital I work in Brooklyn did you remember I said that!
Me: Aaah, really? Then scroll up and tell me when!
Anyway.....
Him: No I didn’t think so
Me: Could you please do me one thing?
Him: What
Me: Take me a photo shot of you now, please.
I see! And you never mentioned Brooklyn before.
Him: You didn’t ask
Me: I didn't ask,huh?! So you are trying to fool me by convincing me that you told me, David?!
You ARE inconsistent in what you are saying. And you know what, from the very beginning.
Him: You think I am a liar I think you didn’t believe me or listened to me all this while
I am disappointed in you
Me: And you always skip a lot of my questions, David. The last one, why can't you take me a live photo shot of you?
Him: Sending you pictures to someone who doesn’t believe me
I only decided to talk on hangouts because it’s easier for me to talk
Me: You know what? I believed you and you damn know I did.
Him: And when i am in the office I use the system to talk to you
Me: And I listened to you.
Him: I didn’t believe in so many months you didn’t know or where I am
You were not listen to me
Nope I didn’t think so
Me: So many months?! No, dear, we got to know each other REALLY on September the 5th.
Before that we chatted once or twice ONLY by May! Right?
Him: Never mind
Me: Then you disappeared.
Him: I will fly this morning weekend in china
I’m stressed sorry
Me: Okay. Don't waste your time. Go have some rest or whatever you do.
Him: Have a wonderful weekend I will let you know when I arrive if you care
Whatever I do because i didn’t think you do care
Me: After all this, you don't think I care?! And my questions don't show you I value my heart and how it feels?! If you're intimidated by my questions, then.... I don't know. Maybe you just don't know how to convey what you mean.
And concerning the matter of photos, David; why would you not send me even one, whilst I sent you a number of mine?! Because you sense I doubt you? Then strengthen your position by letting me see you! Relationships strive on equality, ye know! (He then pauses for over an hour and sends a picture which obviously was not caught right off the camera)
---------------------------------------
Continued ...
#418672 by Mohammad Magdi Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:47 am
Part 7 (Last part:)
(Then on October 13th, this is the closure:)
Him: Hello love I have been quarantined all this days here in Chengdu feels so sad and asked back but In contact with the board!. I got stocked
Me: Got stocked?! Hmmmm, too bad.
So tell me, "David!" Are you enjoying yourself here? Am I entertaining you?! You think I don't know you by now!?
Okay, listen up then!
1- You copied and pasted those "romantic love" phrases from the very beginning, with all of their bad English and grammar, just like other scammers, okay?
2- When you don't copy and paste, your English is not that of a British or an American; even if your excuse is that you type fast or whatever, it would not sound that bad and broken.
3- You chose one of the few platforms that are weak, have drawbacks and away from the prying eyes, Google Hangouts, away from Twoo. Not because it is easier for you!
4- Your storyline (from the very start to where you were supposedly coming to me) is similar if not identical to you're "other colleagues'", okay? So at least try to get creative!!
5- One last thing; I'm not sure whether this is really your image though, or back there on Twoo, they could be yours or they could be stolen very well; I guess I will never know...
But you know what? I forgive you, whoever you are. Life is too short to hold grudges or take revenge.
(He read the messages and did not reply for the rest of the entire day!)
(I then closed it off with the following phrase on October the 14th, 2020, in the morning)
Me: Well I guess this is it then. Good bye!
(He again read it and no reply whatsoever till this very time I'm writing this.)
------------------------------------------------------
Those are "his" images/ pictures/ photos:
Sent on Hangouts:
https://imageshack.com/i/pnOQNbafp
https://imageshack.com/i/pm3Y1j5aj
From his Twoo profile:
https://imageshack.com/i/pnJmRLaDp
https://imageshack.com/i/pmVZvbQap
https://imageshack.com/i/pnUwrkiKp
From his Facebook profile:
https://imageshack.com/i/pmKUqI6Dp
https://imageshack.com/i/pnuiWbz8p
https://imageshack.com/i/pmRJMYzFj
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Also, note how his Facebook account page's URL shows his true identity/ name (Nigerian name!):
https://www.facebook.com/chukwuneke.christian
Look at how scanty his profile is, no activity, also if you further notice his likes, they show a lot of Nigerian/ African origin!!
Also, I’ve done my research on that name: Christian Chukwuneke and a number of similar profiles popped up with different American/ British display names!!
By the way, his Gmail account is: [email protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------
Please if anyone knows the identity of this innocent guy whose images were abused, notify or warn him, or tell me so that I could do the same.

This is my heartbroken story, you guys, and thank you and God bless you all.
#418685 by Mohammad Magdi Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:13 pm
Okay guys, I have furthered my research, and had to subscribe to an advanced face recognition website Pimeyes and voila!
I found the person whose pictures were stolen and used by the aforementioned scammer; he's on this webpage but it's all in German, so I figured he's German, and he's only featured as one of the students, but couldn't find any traces of him anywhere else to warn him... :(
[Removed]
I sent an email to the contact email on the top right corner urging them to notify and warn the guy, but I doubt they will do anything.
He is the one at the bottom of the page, the fourth from the right.

Thanks and we are all in this together. :)
Last edited by Mohammad Magdi on Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
#418702 by Mohammad Magdi Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:02 pm
Thank Almighty God! I furthered my research, and I found that he used (abused) all of the pictures and photos of someone called [Removed]; This is the person; I found him on Facebook and I sent a message but he hasn't been active ever since early April; I hope he read it soon.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed ITP details
#418703 by AlanJones Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:18 pm
Please do not post details of individuals whose images are being abused.

I would also suggest that you stop trying to contact him. There is nothing that he can do about his images being used.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#418706 by Mohammad Magdi Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:45 pm
Dear Mr. Alan,
Of course I would never tell the scammer my findings! But the real person HAS the right to know; this is what I was saying in the previous post. I hope it's clear. Whether he takes action or not is totally his decision.
Thanks for taking those matters seriously though; and anyway this case is closed, at least for me anyway.
Best regards. :wink:

Mohammad Magdi