If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#409618 by martinwayne Sun May 03, 2020 2:51 am
Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer from Cameroon who was stupid enough to think that he could use this forum to shame his victims. We are leaving the post here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

[Redacted] is a scammer, he has the the informations below:

Name: [Redacted]
Address: [Redacted]
NUMBER:[Redacted]
SEX: [Redacted]
WGT: [Redacted]
DD: [Redacted]
LIC NO: [Redacted]

Hello everyone my Name is Chris and Am Based in CALIFORNIA these Dude [Redacted] with the address [Redacted] and number [Redacted]6 scammed me worth over $5000.

i sell some products and had some difficulties with payment and i asked him if he can help me with his account so i can receive payment orders from my clients and he accepted, untill when a payment of $5000 was sent to him.
i asked him to send me back the money but he doesnt and never responded to my text messages and keep promising he will send and it has being 1 months already and [Redacted] doesnt reply to me.

please this is a notice to you all, in case you come in contact with these [Redacted] base in USA,Chicago and want to do business with him please dont do business with these person or else he gonna rob you, he is not Honest and he is very heartless he doesnt care about the situation you are going through.

in case you wanna offer these [Redacted] a Job anywhere in the USA please never you offer these [Redacted] a job, he gonna steal your company money.
Advertisement

#409619 by AlanJones Sun May 03, 2020 3:22 am
Hello "Chris", you dumb scammer. You aren't actually in California are you? You're actually in Cameroon in West Africa and were stupid enough to try and use this forum to try and shame one of your victims, because it is you that is the scammer.

I'm leaving your post here, so that you and all your dumb scammer friends can be reminded how stupid you are.

Scammer's email address - [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.