If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#408398 by Mgfrenchy Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:01 am
Hi,i had a scam very recently and lost 300USD trusting someone similar on internet.I tried to get contact with famous japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa (he of course is out of this story)
through facebook in order to send a letter to him and someone (scammer) replied to me that i have to pay 500USB to contact Mr Maezawa.I said i am too poor to pay that much just for a letter.
He said i must become a verified member Mr Maezawa Foundation to make a request and 300USD will be enough regarding to my situation.
He first wanted me to make payment by internet banking to a bank account (Account Holder Name :Brenda L Miller , Bank Name : The bank of Hemet) in California.Then suggested by Bitcoin system but
i am living in Japan and this system is still very rare here.Then suggested Amazon gift card which i couldn't neither.
Then he sent a bank account information in Malaisia (Named : Eni Setioningsih) and i could transfer money using internet banking.After all i realized (too late) that was a scam.
That guy named Barry Steve (he said),we've been exchanging a lot.I 50 email from him in 15 days.He also provided a (fake) paper of the foundation asking my
name,address,number phone,etc. and finally asking me my home town ID and my home town bank account information.I clearly explained my situation and that guy know about my very bad situation here.
I will never get my money back but please be careful,i warn you from this kind crook.
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Split from old unrelated topic
Advertisement

#408399 by AlanJones Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:26 am
I'm sorry that you've been scammed. Please help other victims by posting any email addresses the scammer used, together with the full bank details (account number, etc.) of the bank account you were asked to transfer money to.

You should also report the crime to your local police.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#408762 by Mgfrenchy Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:19 am
Bank Name : The bank of Hemet Routing Number : 122234194 Account Holder Name :Brenda L Miller
Account Number : 6101247189 Account type: Silver checking Bank Address: P.o. Box 391580 Anza,Calif. 92539.)

Account Name: Eni Setioningsih,
Bank Name: Bank Danamon Indonesia,
Account Number: 003550627818,
Bank Danamon Swift Code: BDINIDJA.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Please be careful of all those information above,all are scam!
They create fake profil on Facebook and Twitter then ask you for money to become a member of the (false) foundation with false document.
#409093 by Mgfrenchy Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:09 am
I found out another one :
Her (fake) name is Alissa Gould Simon and she pretend to be close to Mr Yusaku Maezawa and working for his foundation.
The process is roughly same as earliest post and this is her bank account details :

Bank name Wells Fargo
Account name: Kendarius Johnson.
Account number:6473137393
Rounting number:062000080
Swift code: WFBIUS6S
Address :456 Fairfax DR APT 3 Fairfield Al 35064-1032

Be careful!