If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#397413 by Wjjix Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:37 pm
I'm selling a live stock brand and here comes a inquiry from [email protected]!

Hello, I want to know if you still have this available for sale, and please how much is the asking price. Kindly get back to me on my personal email [email protected]. Thanks

I replied,

Hello, How would you use the items in question and were are you located?

They replied; Okay,I'm satisfied with your listing price and I will have to mail a check, so you when receive and after it's cashed then I'll take care of the pick-up arrangements. I will include an extra $100 so you can hold the brand for me. Please reply back with your name and mailing address and your cell phone number so i can proceed with your payment.

Me- Sorry, Cash only deal and I use a counterfeit detector pen on the cash before I accept it. Still interested?

Nothing back..
Note selling a Livestock brand is basically transferring ownership on a brand transfer sheet and having the sheet signed and notarized. Obviously this person did not know what they where talking about.
Watch out for them, This is the second scam i received while selling this brand. The other was from Franken Duane <[email protected]>
Advertisement