If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#386113 by Urszulla Fri May 17, 2019 3:24 pm
Hi
I think my mum got scammed. I don't know all the story but it seems like mixing romance and finance scam. I don't have full info so sorry for not so clear post.
Ok - Mum received info from
:
FROM THE DESK OF THE
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
EXXONMOBIL PETROLEUM COMPANY PLC.

ATTENTION: my mum
Thank you very much for your mail.
You are to follow the directives in the previous mail and make the payment as soon as possible because today is the deadline for the cancellation of the vacation if you fail to payment.

Thank you

Yours in service
ENGR ELVIS BRIAN
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
******************************************************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************************************************
***************************************************************************************************DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient tell the sender immediately and destroy. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store in any other way or to permit to do so. E-mail is not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, interception and delays amendment. EXXONMOBIL PETROLEUM COMPANY PLC accepts no liability for damages caused by this mail.

and it looks like she is about to pay for some doctor George Campbell is going to come to Poland (for not known reason).
but her transfer (25 000EUR) was lost so she needs to pay another two transfers 10 000 and 15 000 euro to - watch out - Italian banks in Barcelona ! (its Spain).

FROM THE DESK OF THE
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER

ATTENTION: my mum

Thank you very much for your mail.
We are sorry for the delays in the payment but we would like to also inform the delay is no fault of the company. We only had similar experience in time past. The account and the bank was good as at the time we gave you the account information.

We strongly advice you follow this process and make another payment for his vacation to enable us serve you better.
You have to contact your husband immediately and discuss with on the new development and make the payment immediate to Italy to the two accounts below for easy, fast and safe delivery to enable Dr George arrive Poland as soon as possible .

Immediately we resolve the issues in the first payment, it will be refunded to your back account.

Below are the two Italian Accounts:

Account Number 1

Bank Name: La Caixa

Iban, ES23 2100 5312 2201 0014 8467.

Swift Code: Caixesbbxxx.

Holders Name: Teri James.

Address: C. Irunlarrea, 7-9 Barcelona

Amount: €15, 000. 00

Account Number 2

Bank Name: La Caixa.

Iban: ES63 2100 4766 1820 0000 8998.

Swift Code: Caixesbbxxx.

Account Name: Noah Kelvin.

Address: Donostia 7, 20018, Barcelona.

Amount: €10, 000. 00

You are to pay €15, 000. 00 and €10, 000. 00 to the two accounts respectively.
We chose two accounts in Italy to make the transfer faster and easier to reflect immediately and we look forward to your payment to enable us conclude the process and have Dr George come to you in a new date you find fit.
Thank you.

Yours in service
ENGR ELVIS BRIAN
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER

and at the same time she is writing with this doctor quasi love letters .are you aware of such scam? It seems like the first transfer was to US bank

thanks

Ula
Advertisement

#386147 by Tim Atem Sat May 18, 2019 6:34 am
It's a scam. Can you post the name and email addresses of the person she's been talking to?

You need to report the crime to https://www.europol.europa.eu/report-a- ... ime-online

Has she transferred any more money? You are welcome to bring her to our site here at Scamwarners and show her these topics if you can't convince her she's being scammed:

How Romance Scams work: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25

If you are a romance scam victim, this thread covers the steps you need to take: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=18484

Information about romance scams: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3607

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#386148 by Urszulla Sat May 18, 2019 7:55 am
Hi Tim

yes she has transferred money and next one is about to go on MON and I just found out and try to stop it... I dont know how to convince her so thanks for the links - will check it for sure.

addresses are
[email protected]
and [email protected]

now I just want her back...
Ula
#386179 by Tim Atem Sun May 19, 2019 7:12 am
I'm sorry this is happening to her and you. You may want to reach out to an attorney or adult protective services if your mother cannot stop communicating with the scammers or continues to send them money.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5