If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#413071 by sting98 Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:48 pm
Bentley Legal claim to offer a wide variety of Professional Services including Bitcoin and Paymaster Services.

Mark Walton claims to offer Bitcoin Loans and insists that these have to be initiated in a Wallet that he must set up, and he requires a screen shot of the BTCs loaded, the problem is that the BTC are removed within 5 minutes of being loaded.Then he claims no knowledge of the transaation

Do not trust this man or the company they are totally untrustworthy

http://bentley-legal.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/markwalton008/?originalSubdomain=hu
Advertisement

#414710 by AlanJones Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:11 pm
See this topic viewtopic.php?f=9&p=414709#p414709 for more lies from scammer "Mark Walton" of "Bentley Legal".

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#427942 by Lothar Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:58 am
I got betrayed yesterday myself. However, being stupid enough, I only started my research and found this site AFTER I lost 1 BC.
Now, here come important information:
1. yes, I got scammed with exactly that sceme as desribed above.
I had the impression it is Mark Walton, a friend of mine who I know for several years.
But it turned out, that his identity was stolen.
The hacker/scammer used the following phone numbers:
on Whatsapp:
+1 510 566 5954
+1 205 378 7110
+1 912 226 5650
if you do a reverse research, you'll find out that names linked to these numbers are:[Removed-AJ]
all in the pensylvania area.

he hecked into my wallet and exchanged my email address against the following in order to authenticate his fraudulent login:

[email protected]

he also used the following email address:
[email protected]

@admin:
you better do some research b4 you make your comments.
I have already engaged with Cybersecurity at the NSA, as well as with Interpol and the local Swiss Police.

I am happy to share further information and join forces to get this damned hacker behind bars (together with the real Mark Walton, who has been at his local Police today)

Feel free to contact me any time. I am based in Zurich, so please consider time zones

Let's catch this guy, or at least let's publish as much information as we have so he cannot do more damage!
Last edited by AlanJones on Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed ITP details - online searches of phone numbers are 99.9% inaccurate.