If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#341946 by Maybe42 Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:13 am
The scammer is calling him Frank Chang, 52, from Philadelphia, owns an engineering company, a millionaire currently working on some oil pipelines in Yemen. I've been messaging him for a couple of weeks, he refuses to Skype and comes up with silly excuses about why he can't, he can't answer questions that he should really know the answers to and gets cross when pushed, his level of English is poor for a first-language English speaker. His email address is [email protected] and his phone number is +1 (267) 6526236.

Here's his latest email,

My Dearest love.... Every e-mails you send to me reassures me that I am appreciated. I want you to know that you mean so much to me. From the first day we met, you were determined to get to know me. You quickly grew on me. I trust you, and I know you’ll be there for me no matter what. I trust that you’ll be faithful to me and that you won’t hurt my heart. You just make me feel extra special, make me feel a sense of warmth inside. I want you to know that I love you for this! I love you for being so caring and genuine. I love you for everything and your sweet messages. I love you for the happiness and joy you bring to my life. I love you for you! . We can sense each other’s thoughts and inner feelings. I want you to know that I want the best for you as well. I want you to succeed and I want all your dreams and fantasies to come true. I know that in me you see a man full of kindness, understanding, and compassion. A man with an open-heart. A man who puts a smile on your face everyday. I will be that man who’s there for you just as you will be there for me, the one who encourages you through life’s ups and downs. But ultimately, I want to be the man who is your everything. Not an hour goes by that I don’t think about you. You have brought so much joy to my life and you give me so much to look forward to when I wake up every morning. I want you to know that I sincerely appreciate you and I can never tell you enough that “I LOVE YOU!”.. Cant wait to be with you. Hold you and be with you till the end of my life.WOW!!! this will be really great, i am finally going to meet my dream woman.. love you

I have reported him on Tinder. Shame more can't be done to stop these assholes.
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed unwatermarked photo
Advertisement

#417554 by Jossedith Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:07 pm
Hello, this person is doing the same thing to me. He has the same email address but Gmail and a different USA number. Do You have Any photo ? I have photo and videos he has sent. I would like to share them in order for more people to fall in this kind of scam.
#417555 by Terminator5 Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:33 am
Can you please post a link to his online profile (s) . Thx

Daniel 8 :25
#417604 by Jossedith Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:55 am
We met in the daring APP Meeff and he claimed he closed the account because he does not need it anymore. I truly don't know how to post his photos and videos here so Can You help me ? I want people to be alerta with this guy, I know he's not the one from the photos so the idea is to indicate those photos are being use by scammers.
Help!!!
#417641 by Terminator5 Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:52 pm
You can message a moderator for help . They should be able to conduct an image search . If not you can private message me and I'll look into it as my time allows.

Daniel 8 :25
#417642 by AlanJones Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:45 am
Information on posting photos can be found here viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3219

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.