Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#411060 by youngmoney55 Wed May 27, 2020 5:42 pm
Admin Note: This post was made by a really dumb scammer who thinks that spamming an anti-scam forum with his scam format is a good idea. What a total dumbass.

I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO BE RICH AND FOR MONEY RITUAL JOIN SECRET OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUALS IN NIGERIA OR GHANA TO BE RICH AND TO MAKE MONEY, JOIN THIS SECRET SOCIETY ONLINE TO DO MONEY RITUAL AND FOR RICHES, POWER AND WEALTH NO HUMAN SACRIFICE OR BLOODSHED CALL +2348081677996 FOR YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESS TO WIN ELECTIONS TO BE FAMOUS AND POWERFUL
HOW CAN I JOIN OCCULT TO DO MONEY RITUAL CALL
YOU WANT TO JOIN SECRET OCCULT CALL ME ON TO BE RICH AND POWERFUL IN LIFE.
People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , i was living a life of poverty and pains, i never new there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every dividend of life , am rich famous , powerful, i live a life with out no stress, but all this was a surprise for any body who want riches famous and power,then you have the chance to do that, join the GREAT YOUNG MONEY BROTHERHOOD occult today to get riches and wealth as membership blessing contact +2348081677996 membership is free, no human sacrifice or bloodshed.
you are welcome to the land of riches and power where your dreams shall come to pass,
Shake hands with the spirit of money and enjoy a lifetime of wealth, luxury and extravagance.
Live large as you’ve always wished.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
We are a Thelemic group working the lesser and greater mysteries of the Western tradition as these mysteries have been influenced by the Book of the Law.
We accept all traditions except those whose dogma teaches eternal damnation or the subjugation of women or other groups based on race or creed.
We are a society of individuals seeking to improve the planet by application of the principles propounded in the Book of the Law.
Our rites and lore are cumulative and lead gradually to the understanding and intelligent application of that which has been called the Great Secret
YOUNG MONEY Brotherhood offers all initiated members growth, wealth, fame, power, prosperity and success in all areas of heart desires. we don’t demand human sacrifice, the use of any human parts or early personal death as a precondition for you to become our member.
membership into our fraternity is free and normally through a thorough screening. we are here to liberate those who need wealth, riches, power, prosperity, protection and success in all ramification.
Guardians of age YOUNG MONEY Brotherhood is a fraternity with grand lodge temple in Nigeria and Ghana.
Dear friend and seeker of the classical African tradition you live in a world shaped by women and men who sought greatness beyond the limitations of their own minds. It was their destiny to become more than merely human to become true masters over the winds of their lives.
We are not suppose to be on the internet but because of this comments:
‘I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN NIGERIA’
‘I WANT TO JOIN REAL OCCULT IN GHANA’
‘I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT TO MAKE MONEY’
‘I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY’
‘I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT FOR MONEY RITUAL’
‘I WANT TO JOIN OCCULT IN AFRICA TO BE RICH’
‘I WANT TO JOIN GOOD OCCULT FRATERNITY IN NIGERIA/GHANA’
‘I WANT TO JOIN GREAT YOUNG MONEY IN NIGERIA FOR RICHES’
‘I WANT TO JOIN YOUNG MONEY OCCULT IN NIGERIA OR GHANA’
‘I WANT TO JOIN YOUNG MONEY BROTHERHOOD IN NIGERIA OR GHANA’
we are now here for you.
You will agree with me that there are no guarantee about what you might achieve seeing how many years you have spent trying to make it in life. You need a HELP, YOUNG MONEY brotherhood temple can force your hands to prosperity by breaking down any spiritual force attacking your financial success. Wear our ring and make a simple prayer: MONEY, WEALTH, RICHES, SUCCESS, POWER, BUSINESS CAPITAL and GROWTH etc are guaranteed to you.
Identifying and Replacing Limiting Beliefs: the world of YOUNG MONEY temple organization is a center of possibilities, the spirit rules the physical, as long as you wish to remain ignorant you will die trying to make it in life.
Let no one discourage you if occult organization wants to hurt or destroy you they don’t need to make you their member, there is no side effect, our powers are guaranteed.
YOU DON”T NEED TO BLAME YOUR SELF IF YOU ARE BORN IN POOR FAMILY NOT YOUR FORTH BUT IF YOU DIE POOR IS YOUR FAULT SO THINK WISE DON”T FORGET THAT 30 MILLION WE CHANGE YOUR LIFE INSTANTLY, NOW TO MAKE YOUR WEALTH,PROTECTION,FAME IN AFRICA AFTER YOUR INITIATION THE MONEY YOU SEE Will SERVE YOU…
Are you a business man or an Upcoming artist, Politician, Actor or Actress or a dignified Pastor and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today. You shall be given an ideal chance to visit the YOUNG MONEY Brotherhood and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice of human life needed, YOUNG MONEY brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the occult of YOUNG MONEY Brotherhood have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams.
Hello people in the world, why not start now building a brighter future ahead for you and your next generation by joining this occult in Nigeria?
Do you want to be a member of the great YOUNG MONEY brotherhood we are going to make you rich famous and to be a world known star, get a good job, to win elections and get into a political power we are going to enrich you in all your endeavors empowerment and you will never loose any case in court or were ever, you will have powers to control people in high places, beware you must be 20 years and above if you know you are not interested never you attempt to this post be warned.
Dear Friend and Seeker of the Classical African tradition,
You live in a world shaped by women and men who sought
greatness beyond the limitations of their own minds. It was their
destiny to become more than merely human to become true
masters over the winds of their lives. you need to know some
secret things about this world we are living.
YOUNG MONEY Brotherhood is not for everyone, but if it is for you, we
welcome you. We are not a fan club, a pen-pal society, or a lonely
hearts group. We are a group of dynamic individuals who stand forth as the ultimate underground alternative — the Alien Elite. We realize what we have, what we are, and what we shall become. Our
scope is unlimited , and the extent of your involvement is based upon your own potential. All names and addresses are held in strict confidence and you are under no obligation as a Registered Member, unless you choose to present yourself for further consideration.
registration into YOUNG MONEY Brotherhood is free, no fee is
required. join this occult if you have the mind to do it remember
that poverty is like marriage without SEX.
The YOUNG MONEY Brotherhood is about more than just wealth and power, as anyone who observes the often tragic lives of the rich and famous can attest to.
Without true wisdom and inner power, the outer trappings of
success are all in vain, for spirit is ascendant over matter. That which is eternal is of far greater value than that which turns to dust. The YOUNG MONEY Brotherhood’s teachings are not aimed merely towards self- aggrandizement but for the greater happiness of the Member and so that they, in turn, may bless and help others upon the path of life.
With that said, let us say that anyone, having the right knowledge,
inner power and a circle of powerful friends, with grit and determination can attain to success and prosperity.
The rich rewards of fortune and success are never obtained
overnight. It takes time to be mentored and to learn the secret
knowledge, to build a “millionaire mind-set,” to work one’s way
through the ranks and to prove one’s loyalty and devotion to the
Brotherhood.
Advancement in the Brotherhood’s degrees of wisdom and power can, however, translate into a virtual guarantee of lifetime security because you are building a power within yourself that can never be
taken away. Success is not handed to anyone on a silver platter
and only you can guarantee your future happiness.
Why not start today building that happiness, prosperity, inner power and peace by joining The YOUNG MONEY Brotherhood?
For those who are talented and gifted and needed help to accomplish their dreams and heart desire.
Contact us now
phone: +2348081677996
email: [email protected]
Advertisement