Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#270514 by DUBAI HOLDING Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:03 am
Dear all got scammed by this company and people

They put and address of
10 Harewood Avenue London NW1 6AA United Kingdom

Daniele COGOI
PASSPORT 434197147
UK
(maybe is fake as well)

we signed a contract for the provision of SBLC at price of 100 000 USD, which i transferred to the following
accounts
SCENE ONE RESOURCES
RHB BANK MALAYSIA

and

AWAG ISA ENTERPRISE
CIBB MALAYSIA

And they send a swift mt 799 which we received however with no verification codes
hence the instrument is real but with out verification worthless

They then proceeded to request and additional 75 000 to complete transition as this
was now the new rate

as we did not want to transfer we went in a long negotiation and in that time
they sent

Bank Name: China Construction Bank
Bank Address: Chaoyang Nan Lu Beijing China
Account Name: MISHO TAN
Account Number: 6217 0000 1005 8166995
Swift Code: PCBCCNBJBJX

Bank Name: DBS POSB Bank
Bank Address: Bank: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 3, Singapore 018982
Account Name: Sulina binte Ahmad
Account Number: 278-09177-5
Swift Code: DBSSSGSG

Bank Name: LLOYDS BANK
Bank Address: 4-6 High Street Dartford DA1 1BY
Account Name: BallPlay LTD
Account Number: 26068760
Iban Number: GB29LOYD30925326068760
Sort Code: 30-92-53
Swift Code: LOYDGB21

Bank Name: LLOYDS BANK
Bank Address: 4-6 High Street Dartford DA1 1BY
Account Name: K.Mensah LTD
Account Number: 26051760
Iban Number: GB29LOYD30925326051760
Sort Code: 30-92-53
Swift Code: LOYDGB21

Name
MR. OLAV SAMUEL POHAN
[email protected]
Bank Name
SANTANDER BANK
Bank Address
335-336 ELEPHANT AND CASTLE SHOPPING CENTRE
LONDON, SE1 6TB, UNITED KINGDOM
ABA Routing Number
Account Number
Account Name
OLAV SAMUEL POHAN
SWIFT CODE
ABBYGB2LXXX

And we ended finally transferring funds to

Barclays bank
account
Kaizen Mode LTD
BARC 20791743087808

At this time they no longer answer emails and sent an email

On Sep 30, 2015, at 11:09 AM, Daniele Cogoi <[email protected]> wrote:

Mr XXXXX
Greetings! I was with our banker since the bank was opened this morning and i made sure they were able to trace the payment. I'm happy to inform you that the payment has been traced and seen. The banker stated that he has the codes ready now but will need the authorized signature from you and myself then he can send the codes to you and myself. I will revert to you shortly with the authorization letter which you would sign and revert then he will forward the codes immediately. Sir, everything will be done unfailingly today and no more further waste of time. Thank you for your efforts and business.

Best Regards

--
Daniele Cogoi
Director, Harewood Financing Limited

And later
Subject: Re: Final
Date: October 1, 2015 at 11:16:25 AM GMT-3
To: xxxxxxxxx
Cc: Olav Pohan <[email protected]>

Mr xxxxxxx
Greetings! I'm so sorry for the late response. I was not able to get the approval letter for you to sign from our banker. Kindly CLICK HERE then sign in securely in order to access the codes. Thank you for your efforts and business. I'm happy we can finally complete the deal now. You can now send us other documents for the rest of the other deals.

Best Regards

--
Daniele Cogoi
Director, Harewood Financing Limited

Which is a email link leads to a fishing link to get your emails and contact.

We haver started a trace on funds accounts and working with banks to close accounts a
and rest
but if you are doing or planing in doing business with any of the mentioned
companies in accounts or people we STRONGLY suggest you don't
Advertisement

#270543 by TerranceBoyce Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:09 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners DUBAI HOLDING.

Though I can track and uncover information from the internet it would be unwise for me to post anything other than general comments, because you need to report this matter to your local police so that they can make contact with law enforcement agencies in the UK. It would be unhelpful if I then put information here that could interfere with any investigation or action they may undertake.

Suffice it to say that no company can receive a SWIFT MT799, being a standby letter of credit, other than through a bank or similar financial entity. SWIFT is by definition a bank to bank means of communication though it is likely more and more that certain other undoubted entities will have access to the system in the future. However, unless you have a SWIFT terminal you cannot receive a SWIFT MT 799.

You would receive it through your bank and, accepting receipt of it in any other way is an open invitation to potential fraud. Most likely the SBLC would be used to secure an overdraft (though it has many other uses) making it imperative that it comes to you through the bank you intend to gain the overdraft from. That way it is not only verified by a bank known to you, you will also know whether or not it will be acceptable to them.

SBLC's aren't negotiable documents, though they may be transferrable, but this seems unlikely with one set up to secure an overdraft. The moment you deal outside the protection of your bank, dealing with strangers who don't operate within normal banking procedures is very risky. The mere fact that someone offers to do this is a 'red flag'.

It also doesn't make any sense for anyone to supply a standby letter of credit to secure an overdraft for a greater amount than the fee they ask for unless there is a very close business relationship or some other security provided by you.

The trouble is that you want what is offered to you so desperately that you overlook the fact that the transaction is illogical and not viable. It is the classic basis of many scams.

At this stage you cannot know who they are and whether or not they are impersonating the people they claim to be. Though it is likely that the accounts to which you have transferred money will no longer have any money on them, they will be the best place for the authorities to look to discover who it is you have been dealing with, though even then it is not uncommon for UK bank accounts to be opened with fake ID's.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#271150 by TerranceBoyce Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:39 am
If you're using the SBLC to secure borrowing, the first step is to agree with a reputable lender in your own country that they will lend to you against an SBLC and then get them to deal with the provider. The point being that all banks will require specific wordings and clauses and, if it isn't worded in the form they require, it won't be accepted. You simply cannot take an SBLC to a bank and expect them to lend to you just because it's an SBLC. Applicable law and jurisdiction is one major clause that will cause problems.

The lender can agree with the provider what wording is required, who should issue it and they can authenticate it for you. If you don't do it this way you are going to face serious problems irrespective of whether or not it's a scam. By receiving the MT799 from a SWIFT terminal there will be no doubt as to who issued it and it will be authenticated.

An MT799 has no value unless it's authenticated by a reputable local bank known to you. Otherwise it is a worthless piece of paper.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#271291 by DUBAI HOLDING Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:31 am
Thank you again
we had agreed on verbiage and rest
problem is they sent a mt 799 that could never could be verified

further they kept coming with excuses and demanding more monies.

They have not returned funds so we are proceeding in every way posible, we may have been naive
but always acted correctly just hope that this info helps people not make the same mistake
and this makes this people harder to scam people.
#271293 by Terminator5 Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:21 pm
harewoodfinancing.com is a 1 year registered , privacy protected registrant , email only domain . Were you directed to any websites ?

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom harewoodfinancing.com"...
Domain Name: HAREWOODFINANCING.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS03.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS04.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 05-may-2015
Creation Date: 05-may-2015
Expiration Date: 05-may-2016

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:13:00 GMT <<<

Queried whois.godaddy.com with "harewoodfinancing.com"...
Domain Name: HAREWOODFINANCING.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1925847737_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2015-05-05T13:32:29Z
Creation Date: 2015-05-05T13:32:29Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-05-05T13:32:29Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Reseller: Google Inc.
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Registration Private
Registrant Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Registrant Street: DomainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street: 14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Registrant City: Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province: Arizona
Registrant Postal Code: 85260
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: +1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4806242598
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Daniel 8 :25
#271337 by Joe Schmoe Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:16 pm
I was also scam by this group:

Corporate Name HAREWOOF FINANCING LIMITED
Mailing Address 10 Harewood Avenue London NW1 6AA United Kingdom
Represented By Ms. Daniele Cogoi
Designation Director
Passport No. 434197147
Nationality British
Email Address [email protected]

OLAV POHAN

Be careful, they never returned my upfront fee. Many promises and nothing delivered.

BE CAREFUL
#271341 by Terminator5 Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:17 pm
Sorry to hear that you were scammed . Please feel free to post any information on these criminals that is not already part of the record here . Your posts will help other potential victims .

Daniel 8 :25
#271832 by Benson0820 Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:37 am
We also fall into this trap
Harewood Financing Limited
10 Harewood Avenue, London, United Kingdom NW1 6AA
Director Details
Full Name:Lan Nguyen
Date Of Birth:December 1965
Nationality"French
Passport:309673096
Director ID:917353201
email:[email protected]
Her mandate:
Frank Nilsson
19/04/1960
email:[email protected]
mobile phone: +447908137394
They give all the files are fake.
We hope you will report to the ACTION FRAUD UK together.
http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/