Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#2990 by benjamin Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:07 am
Here's another recovery scam - not pretending to be the EFCC, but pretending they will help by passing on information - why don't they just turn them selves in? As usual...more fees demanded, Western Union of course. No doubt the EFCC, Interpol, FBI scam follows after this one
Dear (Insert name here)

Regards to your preffered option, Sorry it took me long to visited the courier company after reading your message concerning the delivery of your certified bank draft to your designated address,They demanded for US$95.00 meant for their delivery cost and with assurance that you will get your check in the next 2days.It is quit unfortunate that people rip off some huge amount of money to deliver thier check.But i assure you everything will be settle. i will like you to help me on something ,send us the name and country of those people who took the money from you, because there is an organisation here in called, Economic And Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) i think they can handle the case and they can bring those men to book.

Therefore you are advised to send the above courier fee today to enable me register your bank draft with the courier company for their immediate delivery to your because when i left their office i told the director of the courier company that i will come back once i discuss with you. The, courier delivery fee should be send with the following information through the means of western union money transfer or money gram as stated below so as to enable me go and regsiter for their onward delivery your certified bank draft and send to you receivers information which will enable you monitor and track your draft untill it is delivered to your destination,

Receiver's name: Nwabunwanne Francis
Address: Cotonou
Test Question: IN GOD
Answer: WE TRUST.
Amount: US$98.00
Sender's Name: ...............................

After sending the courier fee, endeavour to send money transfer information to enable my assistance receive the fee and I will proceed to the courier company to register your bank draft with them for their onward delivery ok.

I look forward to hearing positively from you with evidence of payment, have a great day and remain blessed.

Truly yours
Mr Stephen Benard
Advertisement

#3008 by benjamin Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:35 am
A "Barrister" pretending to work with EFCC, FBI, Benin police and even the president - *The EFCC does not exist in Benin, it is a Nigerian agency

Attn: Beneficiary
This to acknowledge you that your e-mail id was found among those that have been scammed, and Your compensation have been approved from the supreme high court here in Benin.
To this regard, we have been asked to contact you by the Benin president on how to send you the (USD$1.5M) united state dollars by diplomatic courier.

So you are advice to contact the lawyer in charge of this fund and his name is BARRISTER PETER OBI so make sure you contact him with your full Contact information such as.

Your home address.......
Telephone number.........
Your occupation...........
Country........................
Zip code....................
With your international passport, driving licence or state I.D
Card........

For more information on how to have the money send to you because many People complain about scamming every day from Benin and we are trying to stop this fraudulent activities here in Benin. I am sure you that it will stop because we are now working with internet co-operation such as YAHOOMAIL, HOTMAIL and also the united state FBI and Benin police with Benin EFCC* so that scam can be eradicated in this country.
I want you to remember your fund code which follow bellow, and was given to you by the high court of Benin and the code is (Be74678FGN)

I want you to keep this code, because this code will Alert you any day you receive a scam e-mail from this country.

As soon as you contact BARRISTER PETER OBI with your full contact information requested, he will be forwarding everything to the Benin presidency office to issue out your award certificate as the rightful beneficiary

Name: BARRISTER PETER OBI
E-mail Address :[email protected]
Direct Telephone: +229-97-906-867
CHAMBER NUMBER...189VC

Contact him in regards to the fund to be delivered to you by the Diplomatic courier service also beneficiaries will be responsible for shipping fees so as to avoid any scam and the fees is just only $480.00 .You will receive your fund from the high court because as soon as you contact the lawyer in charge of your fund he will alert the united state bureau and also your state police for the fund to be delivered to you without any restriction and problem when the fund get to you in your location area.

Thanks.
Best Regard