Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#437838 by Link Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:54 pm
Barr. Bernald Lopez
[email protected]

Reply-To: <[email protected]>
From: "Mrs Sandra Lopez." <yamabayashi@ godo-shuppan.co.jp>
Subject: RE: GOOD INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR OUTSTANDING FUNDS
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 06:44:09 -0000

I have in front of me an abandoned transfer file containing details to an escrow account set up in your name. The file shows that you have correctly made application to have your funds released to you. It is also clearly noted on the file that the beneficiary could not handle the financial commitment required of him.
Due to this the funds were pegged and abandoned. As an international independent external auditor, I think it is very absurd to abandon one's funds for this simple reason.
To tell you the truth I do not believe this to be true and my reason is simply because of the irregularities I noticed while compiling the audit report for the end of the financial year.
I have perfected plans to have these funds transferred to you within the next 24hrs. Upon your confirmation, I will give you further directives on what to do and the reason why you haven't received your funds.

Contact Person: Barr. Bernald Lopez

E-mail: [email protected]

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement