Subject: WARNING Attention ,
To: [email protected]

Federal Bureau of Investigation Dept: Anti-Terrorist & Monetary Crimes Division
Office: Washington, D.C. Headquarters
Address: J. Edgar Hoover Building 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
Date:19-01-2023

WARNING Attention ,

This is an official advice from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and it only for SCAM VICTIMS. It has come to our notice that the Bank of America has a huge amount of money worth $10.5 Million United State Dollars in your name and to be transfer to your account but we the F.B.I need a proper verification document called Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer" (DIST) to proof you the beneficiary and start the transfer of your fund to your account.

Today 19-01-2023 is the final warning to you that you are going to receive through me do you get that? I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you. We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails or because you believe we have not been instructed to get you arrested today, if you fail to respond back to us with the payment details below, then we would first send a letter to the MAYOR of the city where you reside in you city and direct them to close your bank account until you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by the FBI, CIA and other enforcement agency. We would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are working for so that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations because a suspect is not suppose to be working for the government or any private organization.

We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund. We want to make sure it’s a clean and legal money you are about to receive before we can instruct the Bank to transfer your fund to your account. So you are advice to forward us the "Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer" (DIST), if you have it in your position to verify that the money your about to receive is legal and legitimate.

Your ID which we have in our database have been sent to all the crimes agencies in your city for them to inset you in their website as an internet fraudsters and to warn people from having any deals with you.This would have been solved all this while if you had gotten the CERTIFICATE ENDORSED AND STAMPED as you were instructe d in the e-mail below. This is the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) am writing in response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given a mandate. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed, signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to these directives to avoid you blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and jailed you for life and all your properties will be seized and bank account will be confiscated too.

You failed to comply with our directives/instruction and that was the reason why we didn't hear from you, as our director has already been notified about you get the process completed yesterday and right now the WARRANT OF ARREST has been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 48hours as strictly signed by the FBI director. We have investigated and found out that you didn't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your information's/identity and right now your ID is placed on our website as a wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family because after then it will be announce in all the local channels that you are wanted by the Federal bureau.

Note if you don't have these documents as required, you are advice to contact Mr. Ronke Phillips, the person in charge in getting your said document called "Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer" (DIST), for your immediate fund transfer to your Personal Bank Account. Also we have confirmed that the amount required to procure your document which is called the Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (DIST) will cost you a total sum of $250 only and you are advise to make the payment Via Western Union or Money Gram with his secretary payment information given below;

You are required to make the administrative payment of $250 for the Diplomatic Immunity Seal through GIFT CARD GOOGLE PLAY CARD OF $250 to enable us make the delivery to your designate home address.

Note: You are advice to mail Mr. Ronke Phillips the payment details, for him to get your (D.I.S.T) Document procured for the release of your fund. Contact him with his information's given below;

Name: Mr. Ronke Phillips
E-mail: [email protected]

You should also contact Mr. Ronke Phillips with the required details regarding the release of your fund to your own personal Bank Account and only with the following requirement to get your D.I.S.T Document procured is given below;

*Full Name:...
*Address:...
*City:...
*State:...
*Zip code:...
*Nationality:...
*Telephone:...
*Email:...
*Sex:...

WARNING: We have requested for the D.I.S.T Document to make available the most complete and updated records possible for the enhancement of public safety, welfare and security of society while recognizing the importance of individual privacy rights. Failure to produce the above requirement to us, legal action will be taken immediately by arresting and detaining you. You shall be tried and if found guilty, you will be jailed as terrorism, drug trafficking and money laundering is a serious problem in our community today. We the F.B.I will not stop at any length in tracking down and prosecuting any criminal who indulge in this criminal act. You're advised to keep us posted with the requirement to enable us follow up with the release of your fund transfer immediately to your own personal Bank Account.

Regards,
Federal Bureau Investigation.
Christopher A. Wray III,
FBI, Director.
Untitled form
Fill out form 

If you're here because you received the same email as what I posted and you're wondering if it's a scam...YES, it's a scam
Advertisement