Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#437509 by Troy Platt Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:30 am
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2023 18:15:25 +0530
Subject: Scammed Victims Compensation Payment Schedule For second Quarter of 2023

INTER-SWITCH GLOBALCONSULTANTD EPARTMENT
Inter-switch Limited, Victoria Island, Lagos-Nigeria
FROM THE DESK OF:EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR INTERS SWITCH NIGERIA.
Reference No: FMF/FRN/APP/16-1200/000/NG/
24hrs Service to our Customers.

Scammed Victims Compensation Payment Schedule For second Quarter of 2023

Good Morning Sir/Madam,

I know this letter will definitely be amazing to you because of its realistic value. Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of Contract/Inheritance Payment transaction with some impersonators some years ago, this might hit you as a surprise,My name is Joe Williams the Executive Director Inter Switch Global Company Lagos Nigeria,

I am writing in regards the letter we received yesterday from Compensation Planning Committee after their meeting held in United States of American with President Ex president DONALD TRUMP with all the West African Presidents, International Monetary Fund (IMF), United Nation Organisation and some of the American Government Representatives which they finally agreed together to Compensate every one whom has been one way or the other being scammed by some Nigerian and Africa as a whole with fake bankers/Organisation or Barristers which your name was discovered as one of the Victims.
Through our Internet Research by our Expectorates, we found out that you have sent thousands of dollars to this men over here in Nigeria and other countries in order to receive your Compensation funds but to no avail, therefore your name has been fixed among the first 10 people that will receive their compensation Sum valued $5,500,000.00 in this first season of Compensation payment schedule as instructed by the Federal Government.We have been instructed to raise an VISA DEBIT CARDS as the mode of payment for this season to offset all the payment without any furth delay,but there is a problem, this afternoon, Dr.James Baker and Dr Sanusi Lamidi the Former Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN). Brought a letter of Authorisation to change your Name on the payment file stating that you are death, Dr, James Baker Claiming to be your Next of Kin so they wish to receive the fund directly intoone of the BOA account as stated below.

Bank of America
6901 Northwest Expressway
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73132
ABA Routing: 026009593
ACCT No: 003042656833
ACCT Name: FMS Investments Int.

This development is coming now that the Government has approved and allocate ($5.5 Million to be paid on your name, we shall stop yet until we hear from you if you alive .We could have lodge in the total amount into an VISA DEBIT CARDS along with other Victims but we need to confirm from you if actually you have given orders to DrJames Baker and Dr Sanusi Lamidi to receive the fund on your behalf or if truly you are death .Listen you have to ignore every conversation you hear from them or other people like them because Government has paid for all the documentation, you will only cover the delivery charges then we shall proceed immediately with the shipment ofthe Card to your home address which you shall provide for us .For us to be sure that you are alive, please call us immediately you receive this letter or Give us your Mobile Phone Numbers or add me on your whatsapp (+234-8137 330767 ) to call you for confirmation .As soon as we hear from you, we shall give you the procedures to receive your compensation.

This is very urgent.

Officially Signed,
Mr Joe Williams
Executive Director
Inter-Switch Global Company

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement