Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#436683 by Troy Platt Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:58 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 01:02:47 -0700
Subject: ATTENTION

ATTENTION,

Honorable Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that United Nation Compensation Department has listed your name as one of the Scam Victim to be compensated with the Sum of $6.500,000.00 United State Dollars.

This is because report was received by the World Bank Director that you were among the client that was denied to receive their payment because of Covid 19 Pandemic situation. Although you were made to pay a lot of money without success.

United Nations frowned at this Kind of bad habit and condemned it in totally and for that reason we have appointed our official to see that you
receive your payment by opening offshore payment outlets in Europe and Asia to enable all affected clients to receive their money.

Please STOP any further communication or payment to any other person because the Money in question has been cancelled and returned to World Bank and you can't receive it again.

Please kindly send your official information as stated below.

1. Full names...........................................
2. Full contact and Current Address.....................
3. Your personal direct Telephone number................
4. Your Nationality.....................................
5. Your Age.............................................
6. Your Occupation......................................
7. Amount Lost in the past..............................

I am waiting for all these information to give you how you will receive it. Either through bank draft or wire transfer. It can also be paid through any of our offshore payment offices in Europe and Asia. We are waiting to hear from you.

Thanks and God Bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. James Murray
United Nation Compensation Offices
Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement